Chapter 6

Amber's POV

Phone Convo:

Gia- Why you gotta go meet someone this morning i wanted to take you to breakfast.

Amber- Baby I'll make it up to you okay Damn stop being so clingy.

Gia-  Uk What Amber Fuck You!

End of convo

So This Morning i wake up to bullshit. Gia already Catching a dumb ass  attitude. Because i told her i had to meet someone this morning i never said It was Camilla Cause i know Gia would go off completely and im tired of that. So I didnt tell her, i dont care anyway. Im really excited to see Camilla She So Bright and bubbly So Im Happy.

I Finally made it to Starbucks and Found a table by the window that way i could see wen camilla was coming.

About 35 minutes has passed and camilla's running late i hate being stood up. But Since Me and camilla just met each other ill give her some more time.

Camilla finally arrived and she looked tired and worn out. She came over and sat down and said.

Camilla- Hey.

Amber- Wassup? Why u look so tired?

Camilla- I didnt get any sleep last night. I was up all thinking.

Amber- About?

Camilla- My Life and Karen... and um You.

I was a little shock when she said she was thinkin bout me. Like we met yesterday... but anyway me and Camilla were talking and then a unfamiliar face walks in starburks she was beautiful. She had long black hair and she kinda short but tall. And she Was a Kinda Mocha skin complexion. The woman looked at me and kinda mugged me. And then looked at Camilla.

?- CAMILLA?

Camila- Karen what are you doin here?  I thought u were at work?

Karen- I Came to get coffee For My Boss. What are you doing here?

Camilla- Talkin To The Friend i met at the mall yesterday.

Karen looked at me again and gave me a fake smile like girl who tf is u.

Karen- The one you was texting and couldnt stop smiling at the text she sent.

I cant believe Camilla was smiling at my texts lol.

Camilla- Umm. Yeah let me introduce you Amber This Karen. Karen this Amber.

Karen- Jus Karen?

Camilla- Karen is my Sexy Wife.

Camilla Looked at Karen and started smiling hard. I cant blame Her Tho Karen is sexy.

Amber- Ntmu

Karen- Ntmu2

Camilla's POV

I Could tell amber was uncomfortable. But Karen is always like this and sense last all we do is argue. And Honestly when karen gets mad it turns me on. I want her so bad right now. But iguess i wont get none because of her having to go to work.

Karen- I Should get my bosses coffee.

Karen walked over to the counter and ordered i couldnt help but stare at her ass. Thats my wifey.

Amber- umm.. okay...

Camilla- Im Sorry we are always like this. Im sorry for our behavior.

Amber- Its okay. I understand.

Amber's Phone started to ring.

Amber- Gia. Baby its okay. I accept your apology.

Baby? So she has a girlfriend i thought she was single but i cant get mad  cause im married.

Amber- Baby. Trust me ill be over their tonight after i pick Brooklyn up from my moms. Okay Beautiful. Bye.

Then she hung up the phone. She looked at me and smiled.

Amber- Sorry bout that

Camilla- Its Coo. Umm Girlfriend?

Amber- Its complicated.

Camilla- i understand.

Karen walked back over to us and said bye to Amber

Karen- Well i gotta go It was nice meeting you Ashley?

Amber- Its Amber.

Karen- Oh sorry.

Amber- Its Coo.

Camilla- babe im goin walk you outside. Amber ill be right back.

Amber- Okay.

We and Karen walked out side

Camilla- Really Kar Ashley?

Karen- Why u meetin wit her?

Camilla- Cause i needed to talk to someone and shes nice.

Karen- Well I gotta get back to work. Before Don Has A heart  attack.

She Then got this strange look on her Face. She Get this look everytime she says don's name. But im not gonna start anything with Karen Cause i dont want her mad at me.

Camilla- Okay Bae Ilysm and im sorry for last night.

Karen- Ily2 Cami. Your my world and my heart. Baby i forgive you.

I Kissed Her And She of course kissed back She Deepened The Kiss and put her tounge in my mouth i love wen she does that. I Grabbed Her Ass Roughly.

Karen- Babe.. i.. gotta go..

She Said in between kisses. I pulled and smiled at her.

Camilla- Okay. We Gonna finish this tonight.

Karen- Ok CamBear. Ily.

Camilla- Ily2. Kar.

She then turned around and walked to her car. Im surpised she didn't go bipolar on me. Sense she seen me with another woman. Its Been A Hell of a Morning.

Wassup??? Here ya go chapter 6. I will do chapter since Later on today.

Camilla in MM..

Love Ya.

Like Comment. And Read Read Read.