Chapter 26

Bria's POV.
The next day

So I'm going to check on Tara I haven't seen her in over a year. And I'm worried. I told tia that I was gonna check on Tara and she of course understood.

I got to Tara's house and I saw 2 cars she probably has Company. I knocked and I heard a kinda mannish-feminist voice.

?- Coming.

A Tomboyish- pretty girl answered the door. She was cute but why is she here.

?- may I help you?

Bria- Hi I'm Bria I was worried bout Tara I haven't seen her in over a year. I jus wanted to know if she was ok.

The girl laughed at alil and I'm confused.

?- Tara is fine she's been very busy. BABE?!?

Babe? So she has girlfriend that's why she didn't come around.

Tara- Coming.

Tara came downstairs. She was smiling and I looked down at her belly and she was holding A baby in her hands.

Tara- Bria?

I looked surprised. She didn't want a baby wit me but you have a baby now.

Bria- Hi Tara.

Tara came to the door with the beautiful baby girl in her hands.

Tara- Omg Bria You look Good. Wat you doing here?

?- So you don't see me standing here?

Tara- Oh baby of course I do. I'm sorry Bria this is Simone. Simone this my ex girlfriend Bria.

I smiled and The girl Gave me a fake smile. I guess she thinks I want Tara but news flash I have a girlfriend.

So Tara told me to come in she still didn't tell me who the baby was.

Simone took the baby from Tara and put her in her Crib. We were sitting in the living room.

Tara- I'm sorry I never called you Bria. I know you wanted me to leave you alone so I did. Bout a month later I met Simone she was 2 months Pregnant. I fell in love with her and now we are married.

Wait hol up MARRIED?

Bria- You got married. Wow you must really love her. Cause you married her.

Tara looked down and I was mad. I'm thinking she was hurt or something and she went and got a whole new family.

Tara- I'm sorry bri.

Bria- I thought you didn't want kids. What the hell was I doing wrong? Was I not stud enough?

Tara- No that's not it we were toxic Bria. Bringing a child into the relationship like ours was terrible.

She was right. But I'm not gonna give her the satisfaction of being right. 

Tara- Aren't you happy with your girlfriend?

Bria- I am. I jus wanted to know. I should go.

I stood up. And walked to the front door, Tara followed.

Tara- I'm sorry. I don't know I treated you the way I did. I loved you. I still do. I'll always love you.

Bria- Me too.

We hugged. And I left. I do love Tara but I'm in love wit Tia. right?

Tara's POV.

Damn she walked out my life once again. It was so hard to get over her but i managed to. Wen I met Simone it was a vurnable   point in my life. I had lost my job and My car stopped working so I was going thru a lot. Simone was a breathe of fresh air. She told me right off the bac that she was raped and she found out that she was pregnant. I promised her that I would take care of her and the baby. And I have done that I gotta new job and Simone bought me a car. And we were all good.  Until bout 2. Months ago like everywhere we went Simone would get jealous every male or female I would talk to she gets mad and ignores me for a like a week. And finally she proposed to me and basically confessed that she had fallen in love wit me. So we went to the justice of the peace just me her and Layla our daughter and we got married.

Layla started crying so I went upstairs. And Simone was already in Layla's room rubbing her back.

Tara- She okay?

Simone- Yeah she just heard the door shut. And it scared her.

I hugged  Simone from behind.

Simone- you still love her?

Tara- You heard that huh?

Simone nodded.

Tara- I do love her that was my  first love. But I'm in love wit you baby.

Simone- I love you 2 Tara. Just please don't hurt us. I married you for a reason to love me and Layla. Because we love u.

I kissed her forehead. I don't wanna be wit anyone else except for Simone.

Amber's POV.

The same Day.

I was sitting outside of Camilla's House Yes I know where she moved. She's been ignoring all my calls. I guess she still is hooked on that bitch of hers. Idgaf tho and I never found out who stabbed me. But I think it was Jason's whack ass sister. Dominque she never liked me and she wanted to take my daughter away so I think it was her.

Camilla comes out of her house and she looks beautiful as always. She gets in her car and drives off.

I follow her. She goes to A house that was Nice. She looked nervous. She gets to the door and knocks.

The person opened the door. And I can't believe she went to see that bitch Karen.

Chapter 26. Here ya go  Simone in MM. vote  Comment and READ READ READ.