Chapter 20

Camilla's POV

1 week Later.

Today was Good I only worked for a few hours. Then I got home and I was alone. Thank god I needed some peace and quite. I mean I miss Kar but she just been so tired lately and I'm just upset cause we don't go out or anything. But I guess so.

I laying down and i decided to call Bria and check on her. Her and Tia have been having a lot problems lately. Mainly bout that bitch Tara .

I called Bria and she answered on the 2nd ring.

Bria- Hey Sis.

Camilla- Hey . Hru?

Bria - I'm good just got done feeding The baby. He's asleep.

I loved how bria is with Maurice she really loves that little boy.

Camilla- awe okay so-

I got cut off by the door bell ringing.

Camilla- hold on Bria somebody at the door.

I go to the door and it's This crazy broad Amber.

Camilla- wat the hell do u want?

Amber- I want u Camilla ily

I looked at this bitch like she was crazy.

Camilla- Are u serious right now? I'm married and I love my wife.

Amber looked Like she was in her own world. I wasn't really worried bout her but I was worried about Brooklyn.

Amber- You don't love her Camilla. I was there for you wen U left your wife. We kissed and I know u felt sparks like I did.

Camilla- Amber I was  hurting u need to leave my house.

I closed the door in her face. And remembered that Bria was on the phone. I grabbed my phone.

Camilla- Sorry Bri.  I'm back

Bria- it's okay. I'm just cleaning up. Having 2 kids is crazy.

I started laughing.

Camilla- I don't have that problem. Me and Karen are neat freaks.

Bria- Haha.

Camilla- How's things with You and Tia?

Bria- She's still not talking to me. She locks me out of our room. It's crazy

Camilla- maybe you should just give her space I know u love her but y'all did move kinda quick. Like You just got out a relationship wit Tara a few months ago. You and Tia need to sit down and talk about it.

Bria- I know.

I could here The door open on the other end of the Phone.

Bria- Cam I'll call u back later. Love ya

Camilla- Love u too.

I hung up and Decided not tell Karen bout Amber coming to our house I'm just gonna leave it alone.

Bria's POV.