Chapter 24

Veronica's POV.

So I'm back in Baltimore. I couldnt stay in New York wit all that drama with my family. So me and Alicia Left. Speaking of Alicia we are moving in together today. I'm really happy wit her.

I haven't Talk to Camilla. But I have talk to Karen she's getting thru it.

Me and Alicia were finally done unpacking and we were sitting on the couch.                                     

Veronica- So have you talk to your mom bout us?

Alicia- yeah. She doesn't wanna talk to me like she hates that fact that I'm dating an women who's close to her age. But idc.

I was a little uneasy because Alicia's mom is like two months older than me and she acts like she's 25 but your mad cause I'm dating your daughter that I love.

Alicia- have you talk to Camilla?

I shook my head no. I haven't talk to Camilla since The whole thing with her and Karen

Veronica- No she just has to get over the past. I mean ik I was wrong but I have changed. I just want to be happy and I am wit you.

She smilied and kissed me. And then back away.

Alicia- I wish we could've stayed in New York a little longer you know my mom lives there i didn't get to see her.

I sighed.

Veronica- Babe it's okay you can go to New York whenever I'll be okay.

Alicia- I want you to come with me and meet my family.

Veronica- Are they crazier then mine.

Alicia- Uh Probably.

We laughed... Maybe meeting her family will be good I hope.

Amber's POV.

Since The Day me and Camilla Made Love. I haven't talk to her. I text her but she doesn't answer. Gia Hasn't been to my house in a week
But I guess.

I was at time Square walking around. When I saw the last person I ever wanted to see again Karen. She smiled and walked over to me.

Karen- Wassup Home wrecker.

I was kinda confused did she find out?

Amber- What are you talking about?

Karen- you know exactly what I'm talking bout. You FUCKED MY WIFE. U dirty ass bitch.

I smiled she must have saw my message.

Amber- You Mad or nah?

She grabbed me by my hair and I dropped everything in my hand. We started fighting. Until some off duty cops. Grabbed me and the other one grabbed That Hoe.

Officer #1- Ma'am stop.

I was trying to get free so I could finish whopping her ass. But I couldn't.

Karen tried to get free to but the officer had a tight hold on her.

Karen- You better let me go. Now

Officer#2- I can't do that.

Karen's POV
2 Hours.

Me and The Troll both went to jail for resisting arrest. I called my mom but she doesn't have bail money. She told me she was gonna call Camilla But I told Her not too. I'll just have to figure it out.

I was sittin on the bench thinking and Amber was crying. Do I feel bad? No. Fuck her she shoulda thought bout that before she fucked my wife.

The guard came over to the cell.

Guard- Hunter

I looked at the Old lady guard and raised an eyebrow.

Guard- come on your free to go. Someone has posted bail.

I smirked and looked bac at Amber.

Karen- You Loose Bitch.

She just stared at me and Rolled her eyes.

I walked out the cell and into the front of the police station. And that's wen I saw  The reason I was fighting in the first place. For my no good wife Camilla.

She looked angry and sad at the same time. I just walked past her and went outside. She followed behind me

Camilla- Karen? Wait.

I turned around and stop in my tracks.

Karen- Wat Camilla? Wat do you want me to say thank you for bailing me out for whooping yo little side chick. Well that's not gonna happen.

Camilla walked up to me and tried to grabbed my hand but I jerked away.

Camilla- You shouldn't have fought her. She's not worth it.

Karen- But she was worth it wen you fucked her.  Huh?

Camilla looked down.

Karen- You Know wat I'm mad that my mom called you cause I never wanted to see your face again.

Camilla had tears in her eyes.

Karen- I want a Divorce. I can't deal with this drama anymore.

Camilla- Baby please don't this I'm sorry. We can go to counseling.

A tear ran down my face.

Karen- it's to late. I need to move on and find someone's that's not gonna hurt me. Go be wit Amber that's who you love any.

I walked away wit Tears coming down my face. I can't believe that I actually said that I wanted a divorce but I think that's best. I just hope that I'm not making a stupid decision.

Chapter 24 it was short. Karen in MM. next chapter will like a time hop. Like Comment and READ READ READ.