Chapter 19

Camila's POV

One month later

Wassup Y'all it's been a min well let catch y'all up.

Well Bria and the baby came home. And my nephew is so cute his name is Maurice Dontae Andrews. Bria and Tia Are officially together they so cute together.

Tara is a lost cause she keeps trying to get Bria back and that causes problem between Bria and Tia.

Anyway Me and Karen are great in fact we are considering having a baby. It's like we are back to wen we started dating we're so in love. Karen stopped drinking and is going to therapy every month for her bipolar episodes. I haven't talk to Amber she's kinda been a little off like she'll call all day and all night. And Karen is always going off about it.

I was laying down watching Bgc16 I don't like Winter and Tabatha. If that was me they bullied I would have whoop they ass at the same time.

My phone started ringing. It was Amber again im bout to Block her. But first I'm going to see wat she wants. I answered

Camilla- Wat Amber?

Amber- Is that anyway to talk to people?

Camilla- why do u call and text me all day everyday?

Amber- You stood me up a couple weeks ago why?

Camilla- I was busy Amber.

Amber- With who your ugly ass bitch.

She had me all the way fucked up. Don't nobody and mean nobody disrespects my wife.

Camilla- First off Don't you ever in your fucking life disrespect my wife like that again I will personally beat yo ass without hesitation. Second off you are basically stalking and doesn't matter wat I was doing. DONT YOU EVER CALL ME AGAIN BITCH.

And with that I hung up on her stupid ass. I'm not gonna tell Karen but I am going to block Amber ass and if she ever crosses me again I'm not going over there to talk it's bout these hands.

I heard the first door open and I got happy cause my baby was home. And I was in nothing but lingerie.

Karen- Babe where are you?

Karen yelled from downstairs.

Camilla- I'm upstairs baby. Come here

Karen came upstairs and she looked beautiful. But she would look even better naked.

Karen- Hey Honey

Karen came over and Kissed me.

Camilla- Hey. U look good

Karen- so do U but I'm tired and I jus wanna take a shower and take a nap.

Wow okay. She went into the bathroom and then after she got done. She actually went to sleep like damn.

Bria's POV

So me and my baby boy Maurice finally got to come home. And I love that little boy He does cry a lot but I'm okay wit that. Tia and I are together and I'm really in love wit this woman.

But Tara won't let go. Now all of sudden she wants to be with me. Like I moved on speaking of moving on me and my baby Tia are together and I'm so happy. But Tara won't leave us alone.

Anyway I'm currently feeding my little man. Tia is upstairs putting our daughter to sleep her Name is Ajani she's cute and sweet. She calls me Momma so I say that she my daughter.

Tia comes downstairs and my phone started ringing tia grabbed it and looked angry.

Tia- It's Tara again.

She threw my phone on the couch.

Bria- Are you really getting mad about this Tia?

Tia- Why does that bitch keep calling u? Are you talking to her?

Bria- Babe watch your mouth in front of the baby. And no I'm not talking to her

She Folded her arms and I took Maurice's bottle out of his mouth. He was sleep and I started patting his back.

Tia- Bria do you still love her?

That's a good question do I still love Tara?

I put the baby in his rocker and went the kitchen to start dinner.

Tia- So u not gonna answer my question? Do you still love her?

Bria- Yes okay damn. I still love her.

I can't believe I jus said that. Did I say it out of anger? Or was I actually  still in love wit Tara?

Tia- So you mean to tell me that you still love her after all the stuff she put u threw. Wow okay so ur playing house wit me? Jus so u know I have falling in love wit you. But clearly u don't feel the same.

She had tears in her eyes. And jus went upstairs. Damn I hope I didn't loose her for good.

Chapter 19 here ya go. I'll update tomorrow vote comment and READ READ READ.