Childish love

Chapter 1:

Cassandra's POV:

"Ugh, I hate school!" I said to Paisley as we were walking to school "me too!" She agreed.

I lived about 3 and a half blocks away from school Paisley live just a block away from my house, so it wasn't a huge or short walk.

We walked through the dull streets of Yorkshire seeing many vehicles and buildings that we see every other day of the week.

I pulled my bag strap on to my shoulder as I walked into school. Me and Paisley went our separate ways and i went to my locker and put in the combination into my lock and put my things in.

"Hey!" A male voice said as I turned around realizing it was my best friend Louis "hey!" I said "I was wondering i-" Louis started but was cut of by the bell "sorry i have to get to class sorry!" I said "it's okay, talk to you later.." He said and walked off

I walked to Paisleys locker which was on the way to math "coming?" I asked "yeah lets go!"

"Ugh I hate math!" I said "its actually my favourite class so far!" She said "you make me sick!" I joked

We walked into math and I sat down in my seat. Ugh I just wanna go home to bed, but I can't.

~~~

"I don't get how we are ever going to have to use that in life!" I said "you never know!" She said

I went to my locker to grab my science books as Louis walked up to me "hey, you ready for class?" he asked "uh, yep!" I said as I grabbed my last book "lets go!" he said and we started walking to science class.

We walked in and took our seats, Louis sat in front of me.

Our teacher started talking about something I kinda zoned out for a bit but whatever!

I saw something slide onto my desk as I looked up i realized it was a note, i opened it...

'Hey what are you doing after school? -Louis

I wrote on the back,

'Nothing. you?' i asked

He passed one back,

'Want to hang out after?'

I wrote on a new paper

'Yeah sure!' I passed it to him he just gave me a thumbs up.

~~~

I gathered my books and walked out of the classroom with Louis.

"So do you want to come to my place?" he said "uh sure!" i said "my sisters want to see you." he said "i love your sisters!" i admitted "they love you too." he said

After like how long school was finally over! I grabbed my homework and put them in my bag and left.

I was outside waiting to walk home with Louis and Paisley. "hey!" I heard Paisley say "oh hi!" I said "wanna come to Louis?" I asked "nah, I have to do stuff sorry!" ill talk to you later, bye!" he said and left me alone to wait for Louis.

"Hey, ready?" Louis said from behind me "yeah!" I said and we started walking to his place.

He lived about 5 blocks away, on the other side so about 8 blocks from me. sadly. it wasn't a short walk but it wasn't long either.

We soon arrived at his house. it was a brown house with a beautiful front yard, and a big flower bed his sisters and mom planted.

We walked up the walk way into his house "want a snack?" he asked "yes I'm starving i didn't? have lunch!" I giggled "why?" he asked "gross food remember?" I asked "oh yeah.." he trailed of as he went to get ice cream from the basement.

I made some tea as he made ice cream Sundays.

"Here ya are!" he said as he gave me my ice cream "thank you, and up ur teas on the counter." i said "ok, thanks!" he said and went to grab it.

I turned on the tv and turned it to The Xfactor UK mine and Louis favourite show!

Louis sat down beside me. "How's your ice cream?" he asked "good thanks!"

Just then his sisters walked in from school. "Hey girls!" i said they turned to see who it was "cassy!" they both yelled "how was school?" i asked "we haven't seen you in so long! and good." said Lottie

We call them Lottie and fizzy, and they call me Cassy; so does Louis.

Lottie went upstairs and fizzy went to find a snack.

"Your sisters are adorable!" i said "I know you say that all the time!" he rolled his eyes "whatever." I said

Just then me and Louis phones went off at the same time my text read (and probably his)

'Hey guys! party at my place on Friday at 7:30 its a costume party so come in costume (with masks) there will be food and drinks! its this Friday! sorry its late but whatever! -Isabella Xx'

I looked at Louis "Isabella?" I asked "yeah.." he said "are you going?" i asked "probably not, i don't want you to go either they play horrible games and sometimes there is alcohol." he said i can make my own decisions but who says he has to know? "i'm not going!" I lied "good." he said

We watched tv for a bit then I decided to go home. "i better go.." i said "awe how come?" he asked "because I have chores and homework and my mom might need me to babysit tonight." I said "oh ok, ill see you tomorrow, ok?" he asked "alright, bye Fizzy and Lottie!" I yelled "bye Cassy!" they said

I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag i started walking to my house it was about 4:30 I'd probably get home at 4:40 and mom will probably want me to babysit at 5:00 so I have to make supper, help Bella and William with homework than mine then chores.

Its gonna be a long night.

A/N

Hello, this is my first story on this account! I've made many other stories but this is the first on here! I hope you liked it comment, vote, follow

I will check out some of your accounts!