The party

Chapter 5:

Cassandra's POV:

Me and Seth got up heading to the table. as we walked into the kitchen, I saw Bella, William, Emily and Lucy (Emily and Seth's mom) on one side of the table and my mom and Brian (Seth and Emily's dad) i sat beside Brian with Seth on the other side of me.

We had turkey and potatoes and gravy and stuffing and corn.

We said grace and soon we were eating.

This is really good. i'm impressed.

~~~

Wow! last night was awesome! seth was so adorable! he's so sweet! i just can't.

It was Friday. the day of the party. im so excited! but nervous. i can't let Louis find out he'd be mad i lied to him.

It was 5:00 PM. better start getting ready!

I went upstairs to my room and took a shower. than I blow dried my hair. then I turned on my curling iron, then went to my closet.

I started searching through my closet for my bag of costumes. i threw it in here when seth came over. Finally I found it in the back. i pulled out the angel. and put it on.

I went to the bathroom and made my self look totally different. curling my hair, putting loads of make-up and sparkles on, and a mask.

It was no 6:40 PM. I put on my heels and walked down stairs.

"Mom, can you drive me to Isabella's?" I asked "yes, just a second!" she said

We left at 7:00 PM

We got there at 7:40 considering she lived so far away and my mom drives so slow.

"Have fun! text me when I need to pick you up! and also if Isabella 'turns' again text me" she said and drove off

I walked up the steps of her house and knocked.

A girl about my age opened the door and welcomed me in "hey, come on in and enjoy the party!" She said over the loud music.

Wow, this got much crazier then last year!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was alcohol!

I walked in and tried to find seth but couldn't maybe he's late?

I was walking around when someone said there was some games on the living room.

So I walked over there, and see some people in a circle. "hey! what are you guys playing?" i asked over the music "a game that I seen my older sister play with her friends i don't know what it's called!" she said loudly "oh, can i play?" I asked "sure!" she said "what you got to do is, sit in the circle, and when it's your turn you get to spin the bottle, and who ever it lands on you take into the closet and do what ever!" she said "oh ok.." I said and sat down "ready?" she asked "yep!" we all said

Then I realized Seth was there oh my gosh!

I smiled to my self when it was my turn.

I spun it fast, and with my luck... IT LANDED ON SETH!

I nearly died

"Alright, you and Iron Man!" She said "yep!" I whispered

Yay

I walked in and we stood there for like a couple seconds when all of a sudden i felt his lips on mine, so I kissed back. After what felt like an hour or a second Isabella knocked on the door.. "times up, love birds!" she said we broke apart and walked out.

We played for about and hour when I decided to walk around and talk.

~~~

It was getting late. so I decided to text my mom, as I pulled out my phone i realized she already text me.

Mom :p :

Hey hunny! I just wanted to tell you that I'm not able to pick you up! sorry!

Me:

Alright.

______________

This was a nightmare, I'm stranded and my feet are aching from my 3-inch heels!

I decided to go to Paisleys concise ring i was near her house so i walked to her house I decided to text her

Me:

Hey I'm coming over see you soon!!! :)

Paisleyyyyy ^_^ :

Whatever come in the back though!!! ;)

Me:

K,ttyl :p

I soon got to her house an went the her back...quietly!

I climbed up her small fort and in through her window, scared her but she didn't scream.

"Hey!" I whispered "hey!" she said

"Well I'm going to bed, I don't know about you!" She said

"K, night"

It was to dark for her to see my costume, so I went to her bathroom and changed

I brought an extra pair of shorts and stole one of her old shirts.

I put it on and put my costume in a bag and washed my face. lots of sparkles!

I put my hair up in a bun.

Then I lakes out and laid down and went to sleep.

A/N

Heyyyy sup party people??? lol jk im bored in bed this is short and im weird i already have like 6 or 7 reads and im exited!!!

There will be a twist in the next chapter, be exited!!!!?

Plot twist

Lol no but yeah you'll be surprised!!

Im drinking ice tea.

My cousins weird shes like..

"He's not my uncle, he's my cousin dad... so he is my uncle." lol what the heck?????

Im craving dill pickle chips lol bye

-Hannah the hungry one!!!!