The talk

Chapter 3:

Cassandra's POV:

I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to get warm milk.

I walk downstairs just as my mom walks in.

"Hey Hun, the house looks good! but what are you doing up so late?" she asks "oh, thanks! i just couldn't sleep so i decided to get some warm milk." i say "oh, ill join you!" she says "okay!" I say

I walk to the kitchen and grab 2 glasses out of the cupboard. I walk over to the fridge and grab the milk, I bring it over to the other counter where our glasses are. I pour two cups and go to the microwave and put them in.

As I do this mom goes up stairs and gets changed into pyjamas.

She comes down just as the microwave starts beeping. "Just in time!" i say as I grab them out of the microwave. I bring them over to the table where she's sitting and give her one glass of milk.

"Yum!" she says as she takes her first sip "yes!!" I agree

She decides to start asking questions.

"So...how's school?" She asks "good!" i say "how's yours and Louis 'relationship'?" she asks again "what?" I ask confused "were not in a 'relationship'!" I say "okay...

whatever you say!" she finishes

"How were will and Bella?" she asks "good, bell didn't want to go to bed but I finally got her too!" i say "that's good!" she says "yep!" I say as I take my last sip.

I grab mine and my moms glass and take it to the sink and set them in the empty sink.

"I better go to bed." I say "yes, goodnight dear." she says as she kisses my forehead.

I head up stairs and crawl back into bed as i slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~

I wake up to my alarm clock beeping. i turn it off and get up. It was 7:30 am. i put on my slippers and head downstairs.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen there was a note on the counter:

Good morning!

I had to go to a meeting at 7:00 am so i'm at work, do me a favour and get Bella and William ready for school and walk them there. please? Ill let you go to that party! -mom

Isabella's party hey?

I know I told Louis that I wasn't going, but I really want to go. the reason Louis doesn't want me to go is..i one year I was sick the day of her party, bit Louis went and something happened...id rather not talk about.

I set down the note and went to wake up Bella and William. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room and up the stairs

"Wake up! time for school!" I yell on both their rooms i go into my own and get dressed.

I put on a white skirt and i teal and greg knitted sweater, i put on my teal flats and grabbed my leather bag.

I walked out and went to Bella's room and picked out her outfit a pair of black skinny jeans and a sweeter and combat boots.

I then went to Williams room and got him a blue sweater and a pair of skinny jeans and high tops.

We walked out of his room and down to the kitchen.

I gave them some cereal and a banana and apple.

I grabbed their lunches and put it in their separate bags. As we finished eating i grabbed our bags and gave them to them and we headed off to school.

A/N

Sorry if none of the school parts make sense I'm homeschooled so i know nothing about school I went till grade 2 so...sorry!!!