School

Chapter 5:

Cassandra's POV:

We walked through the streets of Doncaster it was a normal day. same vehicles. same buildings. same everything. some times I think it would be better if I just all of a sudden packed up and left Doncaster and went somewhere else, but where?

I was snapped out of these thoughts as we reached the elementary school. "good bye Will and Bella, mom will pick you up after school, love you!" i said "ok, love you too!" they said and walked up to their friends.

I started walking towards the high school. it was just a block away from the elementary school. so I was there within 5 minutes.

I walked in to the school to see Paisley and Louis waiting for me. "good morning!" i said "great morning actually!" said Louis "why?" I asked confused "because Mr.Walker is away so we have a substitute!" finished Paisley "really thats great!" I said

Mr.Walker is a horrible teacher, he's mean and very strict. i hate social studies because of him.

Today might turn our better than I expected!

~~~

After school, I decided it might be best to go buy a costume for the party at Isabella's house. considering it was a Halloween party/costume party , we had to dress up.

It wasn't on Halloween because she always did something for Halloween, like go to her rich cousins house and go trick or treating with him. they always got lots of candy because everyone wanted them to be happy, their dad is an important part of the town.

Anyway

I walked to Main Street and went strait to the Halloween/costume store.

When I walked in the colours orange and black were everywhere! a lady came up to me, "do you need help?" she asked like she really cared a less. "uh, no I'm fine.." I said "but thank you!" I said "no problem." she said emotionless. k?

I walked to the costume isles and look at my sizes. hmm not the devil, not Cinderella, not a frog, not a witch, not a wizard, not a cat....hmm bunny? angel? fairy? Nurse? so many to choose.

I finally picked the angel and fairy. one for Halloween and one for the party.

I paid and left.

As I was walking home i saw Seth. "hey!" he said i turned around and saw him "hey!" I said back "whatcha doing?" he asked "shopping!" i said "cool!" he said "well i better go.." he said "bye!" i said "bye! See ya later!" he said as he walked away.

I kinda liked seth...he's cute! okay he's super duper ubber cute!!

~~~

As walked inside my house i saw my mom making supper, odd.. she rarely cooks, unless its a special occasion.

"Mmmm, smells good!" i said "yeah, we are having my bosses family over!" she said "really?" I asked surprised seth dad was my moms boss! "yep!" she replied

I ran upstairs to try on my best outfits I wanted to look perfect for seth!

First I put on a dress. nah too dressy

I put on jeans and a sweater. nah to laid back

I put on leggings an a baggy shirt with a cross on it an i had a scarf. perfect! i thought

I put on my best make-up and curled my hair to perfection!

I thought I looked good!

As soon as I finished hair spraying my hair i heard the doorbell ring. i got exited but i didn't come running down stairs i just waited till my mom called me.

Which was about 2 minutes later.. "Cassandra, William, Bella! come here!"

Seth had a sister named Emily that was Williams age.

I slowly came downstairs trying to seem normal.

As I slowly walked down the stairs I felt a pair of eyes on me. i didn't want to look so i kept walking.

My mom had already taken Seth's parent to the kitchen and seth waited for me. Awe. "you look good!" he said "thanks!" i said we walked into the living room as William and Bella came down the stairs. they went outside with Emily leaving me and seth.

"Hey, are you going to Isabella's party?" he asked i hesitated "yes!" I said without really thinking "oh cool, I'm going as Iron Man!" he said "cool!" i said I didn't tell him because I wanted to play spin the bottle with him and I could kiss him. without him knowing! Perfect.

"Supper!"

A/N

Hey here's a quick update! sorry havent in a while!! been busy!!