Chapter 19

Jenna's POV

Harry was on the phone with his mum and all I could hear was what he was saying, not what his mom was saying, He would turn and give me little smiles once and awhile but i didn't know what was going on. He asked his mum if i could live with them. it would be great to live with harry but then it wouldn't. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Harry started the car, he started to drive off and he took the next exit and turned around and drove the other way. "Harry..." i said looking at him "Yeah kitten?" he smiled and intertwined our fingers. "What um... what did you and your mom talk about?" i asked him looking down  "Well, that is something you don't need to worry about" he said and smiled at me. It was now 9:30pm and i was getting really tired. the last thing i remember was looking at the time on my phone. 

~*~ 

Harry's POV 

I was done talking with my mum and she said yes, and I'm so happy, now Jenna doesn't have to worry about leave. I wasn't going to let her leave that easy. I was now driving back to my house and I looked over to Jenna and she was asleep, her and my hands were still intertwined. She was so cute when she was asleep. We were already off the highway and in Cheshire again. We're about 5 minutes from my house.

~*~ 

We arrived at my house and Jenna was still asleep, I turned the car off and got out and went to her side, I opened her door and got her out and carried her into my house bridal style. She wasn't heavy at all, so it was really easy to carry her. My mum wasn't asleep so she left the door open for me and Jenna,  I carried her to my room and laid her into my bed. She didn't wake up luckily, I walked out and went to my car and took out her bags and brought them to the house and into the guest bedroom. I walked back down stairs and told my mom goodnight and went  up to my bedroom to get ready for bed. 

I got to my room and started to get undressed and change into sleeping clothes which meant sweats and no shirt. I got into bed and pulled Jenna close to me. I'm so glad we ended up together. 

~*~ 

Jenna's POV

I woke up in a bed and arms wrapped around me, I turned around and saw Harry sleeping. I moved some curls away from his face and kissed his cheek. I saw Harry smirk which means he was awake so I decided to tease him a bit. I ruffled his hair and messed it up a bit because i know how he hates it when I do that, Then I decided to kiss his cheek and then the corner of his lips. "Your such a tease Jenna" He said in his morning voice and pulling the blanket over us and hovering over me. I pulled my head up to kiss him but when I got really close i whispered "I know" then slipping out of his arms. He jumped out of bed and grabbed my waist. "Not so fast little Missy" he said kissing my neck and threw me on the bed. He jumped on me and started to tickle me. 

I'm very ticklish and he knows that. I couldn't stop laughing and i tried to push his hands away but they were to strong for me. "HARRYYYYYY" *Giggle*  "SS" *Giggle*   "Ssttttooooopppp" *Giggle*  "Pleaseeee" He stopped and looked me straight in the eyes and got closer, and closer Our faces were Centimeters apart and I thought he was gonna kiss me, "nope" he whispered and he continued to tickle me.  *Knock knock* "Harry the door" i said to him and he kissed my forehead "Stay there" he said and answered the door. I took the opportunity to run and hide, so i quickly went and hid in his closet. I heard his door close and he started to speak "Ohhhhhh Jennaaaa..come out come out wherever you are!!" i tried to hide my laughter I could hear him checking everywhere, he came close to the closet then when he opened it he couldn't see me because of all his clothes. 

After he closed the closet door i started to giggle again. He opened the doors and moved all the clothes. "I knew it!" he said grabbing me and pulling me closer to him so there wasn't any space between us. "My mum said she wants to take us out for lunch. " he kissed me on the lips this time... "She said to be ready by 12" he said after pulling away. I looked at the clock and it said 10:30am "Oh my god Harry!! We have an hour and a half!" I said going to my bag and getting stuff I needed for a shower. "Where are your towels?"   "In the bathroom" He said and walked in with me. "whoa there styles. what do you think your doing" i said to him. "What am i doing?... well I'm going to take a shower with my beautiful girlfriend" he said smirking and showing his dimple. 

"Well i prefer taking a shower alone thank you. " i said jokingly, he kissed my forehead "Anything for you" and he walked out. How can he be so sweet, Sometimes I forget that he was my bully. some things just change so much its unbelievable. 

~*~ 

Hey Guys alright so there's  your other chapter! sorry my writing schedule has been very messed up lately because of school and I've been sick. So big thank you to everyone who has my story in there library! <3 I might not be writing as much for the next few days starting Monday, I will have to catch up on the school work i missed, but ill try to write! so thank you guys so much!