Chapter 22

Jenna's POV

I woke up with arms around my stomach then I remembered that I went to bed with harry last night. Then it hit me. I actually slept with Harry, and not just sleeping. A smile crept on my face as I remembered last night. I felt Harry's arm tighten around me, so i knew he was awake. He sat up a little to check if I was awake "Good morning kitten" he said kissing my cheek "Good morning" I said kissing him back and smiling. "How was last night" he said winking at me and then smirking "It was amazing, thank you fo-" I was going to continue but then I got this massive headache. I felt stuff going up my stomach and I knew I was gonna throw up. I got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

I ran straight to the toilet and threw up. ugh I felt like shit. I felt my hair being pulled back and I knew it was harry, because who else could it be. "You ok babe?" he said pulling me into a hug "yah i'm fine, just a massive headache" i said After I was done I brushed my teeth and then harry gave me some pain killers and some hot tea. "Thanks babe" I said giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Anything for you kitten" he said kissing me "I love you" he said inbetween kisses "So much" he continued I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. I pulled away and gave him one last kiss "I love you too" I said walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

I went into the fridge and got stuff to make pancakes. As I was making the mix, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Making pancakes for me I see?" Harry said kissing my cheek. "Ha. guess again styles. I'm making these for me." I said obviously joking "Oh those dont have enough flour" he said getting the flour pouch "What do you mean I put the right amou-" I felt a load of flour on my face. "Harryyyyyyy!! " I yelled and laughed at the same time "Thats not nice" I said "I think you should give me a kiss to make me fell better because you hurt my feelings" I said knowing that he would fall into my little trap. "Aw, i'm sorry babe, come here" he said putting the flour down and holding out his arms. I walked over and was leaning in to give him a kiss and once he closed his eyes. Bam. I cracked an egg in his hair. "Oh my god" He said taking egg out of his hair . "Oh my god is right" I said and started busting up laughing.

He came over to me "wait love there's a spider in your hair! OMG don't move!" He yelled OMG he knows I hate spiders "OMG Harry get it off!" I screamed and he went to go smack it off my head "got it " he said laughing and that's when I felt egg dripping Down "oh my god Harry! You tricked me ! And you know how much I hate spiders ! What the frea-" I was about to swear but I got interrupted by his lips crashing into mine. "I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to scare you like that" He said kissing me again.

~*~

We cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and decided to just go out to eat. After that we decided to watch a movie. We are watching 'A walk to rememer" and it's my favorite movie ever! It's almost over and I'm already crying my eyes out. I wiped away my tears so harry wouldn't notice me crying, but I kinda gave it away when he heard me sniffle. "Aww kitten, are you crying?" he said smiling at me "Yah but it's because the movies really sad." I said whiping my tears and laughing. "aww Jenna's cryinggggg" he said coming closer and hugging me "Harry your making a big deal out of this!" I said laughing. Harry started to pretend to cry and I started to laugh more "Stop laughing at meeee" he said trying to hold in his laughter.

Harry grabbed my waist and picked me up from the couch. "Stay there" he said and walked to the radio in the kitchen. "What are you doing" I shouted so he could hear me "Hold on!" he said and I started to hear music and I saw harry running over. "would you dance with me?" he said smirking showing his dimple. "Well, how could I say no?" I said smiling and harry put his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his neck. .

~*~

OMG! I'm so so sorry for the last update! This whole week was terrible. Like I got my grades and I had all C's and it's terrible. So this week I've been doing everything to get my grades up and I wasn't able to write or post! but here's a short chapter! I'll try to update tomorrow! Again... In so sorry! Love you guys! :*