Robin Chapter 1

"BYE!" Shouted Beetle and Garfield.

Cyborg headed out, taking our leftovers with him.

"What a cool dude," Jaime grinned.

Garfield frowned slightly, "Wish he'd join the Team."

"But he has the responsibilities with the Justice League," Starfire replied.

The conversation continued as I returned to the window to watch the waves. The shape, the pattern, something was just... Off.

(OK EVERYONE THIS IS SPEEDY (me) SPEAKING AND I JUST WANNA SAY IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE, STOP READING NOW. BIG SPOILERS FOR THE CLIP SEEN IN THE CREDITS. Be warned...)

Raven approached me, "Are you still watching those waves?"

I nodded.

"I don't see much of a difference," Jaime pointed out.

"They're just... Not in the right positioning," I replied.

"But waves go every direction," Starfire wondered.

"Yes, but this isn't right, at all," Garfield stepped up, "as you know, I do go underwater as an octopus, fish, whale, dolphin, shark-"

"-WE KNOW," the rest of the Team replied.

"Fine then," Garfield crossed his arms, "Guess you don't want to hear my point."

"Guys, it's probably just the after effects of Trigons attack," Beetle replied.

"No."

Everyone turned at Raven.

"It couldn't of been Trigon. He attacked the city. He wasn't in the water whatsoever," Raven disapproved Jaime's thought.

"Oh..." said Beetle.

"No worries Jaime. Just a thought," Star smiled at Beetle.

Everyone stood in silence and examined the waves.

"Did you hear that?" asked Garfield nervously.

"Hear what?" asked Beetle.

"That sound..." Garfield stood up, "It's this way!" Garfield started running.

"Gar!" shouted Beetle. Beetle charged after Garfield.

"Titans, go!" screamed Starfire.