arriving

"Wow" I replied looking all the way up at this huge skyscraper.

"Yeah all of us stay on floor 74" he said walking towards the trunk. "74!" I said, "yeah"Dave replied

He grabbed all my luggage and walked towards the door. Whilst waiting for the elevator I remembered him saying "we ALL stay here" I asked him "what did you mean by you all stay here?"...

"Yeah, we all stay here... Me, Austin, His Mom and all Austin's friends are staying over for 3months but his best friend Alex now lives with us" he said. I just smiled when the elevator doors opened.

In the elevator we just talked about old times when Dave lived with me and my family, nothing interesting really!

Finally we reached floor 74...

Dave opened the door, and there sat five teenage boys on the couch on there phones. Dave shut the door and said "Guys this is my little Sister... These idiots are Austin, Alex, Robert, Tyler and Zach." He said pointing at each of them individually.

I nodded "hey guys" they all either replied with hi, hey or hello.

"Come on I will show you your room for now..." Dave said we started walking when we heard someone shout "you mean my room!" Dave and me turned around and Dave said "Shut up Austin" I just laughed

"It's okay as long as you don't take my scent from lynx to whatever girly thing you use" austin replied.

I laughed me and Dave started walking to the room I would be staying in.

Dave opened the door and said "get ready and we will go out yeah?" I replied saying "yeah leave me 15 minutes". I shut the door and looked around the room you could tell it was Austin's room it was grey and red everywhere and smelt of Lynx

I got changed and shut the door behind me. I walked past the kitchen and saw Dave walk out of the toilet "you alright?" Dave asked.

"Yeah I'm good!" I replied. We walked in the lounge to see all five boys standing up looking at me or Dave? Dave went into the kitchen to get his phone and the boys were still looking "are you even wearing a swimsuit?" Asked Robert. "Yeah underneath what I'm wearing"I replied.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket of my shorts to look at my twitter, when I heard all the boys laughing I looked up at them and heard Zach whisper "you wanted to know what's underneath hey?" They all were laughing Alex laughed so hard he fell off the couch and that made me laugh. "I heard what you said." I pointed out to Zach. Dave walked in and said excuse me so I moved and Dave pounced on Austin "Delete what you just put on twitter!" Dave said laughing "NO!" Shouted Austin.

I quickly looked at Austin's twitter to see what he tweeted. The following tweet read 'Fit girl in my apartment she is staying in my room as well! Bet your jealous @Robert @Zach @Alex @Tyler @davebrytus your sister is fit how old is she?' I laughed and retweeted it :)

Whilst all them where fighting I took a picture and uploaded it on to twitter... They finally stopped fighting and we all decided to go Red Robins to eat something because it was late and we were all hungry... But Dave couldn't come because he had to go somewhere with Austin's mom?!

"I don't think I should go.." I said anxiously "We are just friends we want to get to know you better it's not like we are going to rape you or anything!" Said Tyler laughing with all the others "Okay I guess I'll come?!" I said.

We all walked out the hotel and got in the car alex was at the front Austin was driving and all us lot sat at the back Austin said "Surely she should sit in the passenger seat Alex?"

"Noooooo your mine Ausy" Alex said jumping out of the passenger seat "come on then sit over here" said Austin alex opened the car door and let me out and sat in my place as I sat in the front with that Austin guy.

We didn't talk when Austin was driving his Range Rover we were just listening to the CD playing but I kind of felt awkward and out of place with five guys and Austin looking at me. Finally Alex started talking so I turned down the stereo "Where was you born?" Asked Alex "I was born in London not in Pittsburgh" I replied to Alex. "That's my favourite place ever the mahomies are so dedicated and sweet I would love to live there" said Austin I just smiled back at him.

"Would you be my girlfriend if I asked you?" Asked Robert

"That's just yeah carry on dreaming!" Said Austin

"She goes for guys like me don't you?" Said Alex.

"No guys like me" said Zach.

"No guys like me" said Tyler.

"Guys stop she goes for guys like me enih?" Said Austin. I just laughed

"I have a boyfriend you know?" I said. "Nooooo! Your mine" said Robert laughing. Finally we arrived at Red Robins.