its offical!

The elevator stopped and opened the doors we walked out the hotel and started walking to the bowling alley "lets go in the car?" Austin said.

"No how far is it walking?" I said.

"Like 20minutes" he said laughing.

"Yeah let's walk" I said smiling.

"Alright" he said whilst putting his muscslur arms around my waist.

My phone ran I pulled it out if my back pocket it was Dave?

Me: hey Dave

Dave: hey hmm

Me: huh?

I put him on loud speaker.

Dave: Michele found some photos on twitter and its Austin kissing some girl?

Me: yeah so? He has a girlfriend for once! I said laughing Austin somehow knew I was ticklish around my hips so he tickled me and I said stop!

Dave: who's with you?

Me: hmm Jaiyden why?

Dave: he sounded like Austin Dave said laughing.

Me: really oh okay?

Austin started to kiss my neck which I loved but it made me not think about anyone else it hear anyone else I heard Dave shout.

Dave: can you just tell me the truth me and Michelle both know we are not dumb!

Me: what do you mean?

Michelle: I could tell Austin fell in love with the picture Dave showed him 3weeks ago...

Dave: and the he put that tweet and and all the others then the mahomies saying he has a girlfriend it's obviously you?

Me: maybe..

Austin: we are together

Dave: knew it!

Michelle: high five detective Brytus.

Me and Austin laughed.

Michelle: well me and Dave have a meeting to attend talk to you later love birds cya

Me and Austin: cya

We walked into the bowling arena.

"Babe I'm going toilet" he said.

"Okay" I replied I thought to myself I could quickly pay for his shoes and ticket.

I payed for our bowling lane our ticket and our shoes and sat down I put my bowling shoes on and stood up when I saw Austin walking up to me. "Here" I said passing him the shoes and our ticket. "What no I needed to pay!" He said looking sad.

"Oh well I payed" I said smiling.

"its my treat for you to show how much I love you" he said.

"I know you love me that's all that matters!" I said smirking.

We finished bowling and walked out.

"I think we should meet the mahomies somewhere? If that's okay with you" I said.

"No it's your night where I treat you like a princess and it's just us two" he said.

"Well I've been spoilt already by having the most amazing boyfriend ever so you can invite them" I said.

"Awh baby I'm the most happiest guy ever as long as I have my beautiful talented girlfriend near me." He said.

"Awh thanks babe now invite the mahomies" I said smiling.

He took his phone out and put a tweet up saying to the mahomies to meet him at the beach near the huts.

He held me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thankyou" I said. He ignored me and we walked across the road to the huts. It was only a 16 minute walk and about 7 mahomies where already there it was the mahomies we met earlier they where taking videos and pictures.