zach(:

Me and Austin all heard them chant "Austin Austin Austin Austin Aust-" they all screamed when Austin let go of me and waved.

They all ran up to Austin so I moved back and watched them a hug him after a few pictures more and more mahomies came by the end there was about 48 mahomies all hugging him and crying. He was smiling so that was a good thing it made me smile, I sat down and checked my Kik I had a few messages but from no one important.

I saw a girl about my age sit next to me...
Danielle(girl): "Hey I'm Danielle!"
Me: "hey I'm -------!"
Danielle: "you're so lucky to have him you do know that don't you?"
Me: "yes I'm extremely lucky to have him"
Austin was making a log fire with all the mahomies.
Danielle: "so how long have you been together?"
Me: "two days I've known him and we made it official a few hours ago"
Danielle: "we support both of you we have one name for you both"
Me: "awh that's so cute thankyou"
Austin shouted come over they had the fire lit and all the mahomies where in a big circle.

Austin: "guys can we make room for these two beautiful ladies?"
Austin moved over so we could sit next to him.
Danielle: "no I will sit back here it's fine I'm not a huge fan anyways"
Me: "they got the closest seats near you first I will fit with Danielle"

Me and Danielle sat down.
Austin: okay guys can I just say I love you all so much your my world!
A mahomie: is she your girlfriend?
Austin turned around and looked at me so that made all the mahomies look at me.
Austin: as I was saying I love you all so much and if you love me as much as I love you lot, he said standing up.
He grabbed my hand and I stood up.
Austin: then you would want me to be happy right?
Mahomies: yeah we want to see you smile and be happy we love you!
Austin: well this is my girlfriend and I love her with all my heart she makes me happy.
Mahomies: awh congrats you are the perfect two.
"We love you" mahomie shouted.
Austin and me said goodbye to all the mahomies and headed back to his apartment.

We began walking back and we both checked out twitters there were so many tweets about me and Austin.
Austin looked at me and smiled.
"Wow they really do care about you don't they?" I said laughing.
"Yea that's why I love them with my heart they are like my children they are my family and my bestfriends too" Austin said smiling.

Austin came behind me and held my waist from behind in 15minutes we were back outside his apartment building. we did not speak the whole way there I think we were both thinking more than anything.

I opened the door and waited for the elevator I don't know where Austin went he said he would be back soon? and told me to wait inside the apartment.

I noticed when I was in the apartment he was right near the window and I wanted to hear what he was saying because he was on the phone so I opened the window and I the first words I heard from his mouth was "I don't want to lead her on I honestly don't like her more than a friend" then it went silent I felt a tear come down my face obviously he was on about me.
Then the person on the other side of the phone must of asked if Austin had kissed me? Austin replied "yea and I regret it I kissed her more than once I think well I know I'm falling for someone else I spent time with her a few days ago and there was no connection it's still so obvious she loves me I don't feel the same because I like you know who I like?!"

After that one tear so many more just carried on the pattern on my face I wrote on the postnote; "' and there is me feeling stupid because I've fell for you so hard I've packed and I'm at the airport thanks or the best few days of my life I will. Always have. Space in my heart for you I will love you forever my next flight back to Pittsburgh is in 3hours goodbye Austin..."'

I quickly put the things I took out back in my suitcase I got my passport and money and put it on my luggage bag. I grabbed my suitcase and bag and I opened the door I stuck the note on it and locked it behind me I got In The elevator I reached the ground floor and gave the receptionist the keys and told her what room they belong to I took Dave's keys put my bag and left at the back door near the car park because I knew Austin was at the front I opened the boot and ur my suitcase in there I started the car put my seatbelt on and wiped my lips to make me forget about me wanting to kiss him badly I took out the satnav and the address to the airport in and muttered under my breath "goodbye I love you" as I drove quickly past Austin. I was crying so much I could flood the world because as on looked in my mirror I saw Austin walking in to the apartment I stopped and saw the receptionist give him the keys he noticed they were my pair because they had the keyring he gave to me on them i saw him quickly run to the elevator, I started the car again and drove off...

An hour later I arrived at the airport I took my suitcase and bag out and walked in to the airport I joined the line waiting to get my plane ticket I was looking around and I couldn't see Austin. I finally reached the lady and asked for a first class ticket from Miami to Pittsburgh and have her my passport she said "it boards in 30 minutes is that okay?" I smiled "yeah that's fine" I was happy but yet another year came down my face.
"Emotional about leaving?" She said looking at me. I lifted my head and said "something like that". "here we are thee is your ticket your passport and that would be $187.74 dollars" I handed her my money and walked towards the terminal I turned around and saw...... not austin but Zach? he didn't notice me he talked to the lady who I was just speaking to and the bodyguard had to tell him to join the back of the line. he finally noticed me and shouted "Hey wait up come back down please let me explain what happened?!" I shouted "no I totally understand Austin said what he wanted to say". Zach looked at me and said "please thought we where bestfriends if you love me come down and let me explain Austin didn't mean any of that well not to you he loves you with all his heart" I felt two tears come streaming down my face. I turned around and went back down the opposite elevator to go down to Zach.

I put my suitcase down and held my bag Zach picked up my suitcase and motioned me to follow him so that's what I did I followed Zach out to his car but it wasn't his car it was Austin's red range rover?

I was confused I didn't say anything though..

Zach put my suitcase in the boot and said "get in the passenger seat then pleb" I smiled and opened the passenger door and hopped in the front I turned to face Zach. "here" Zach said passing me a tissue to wipe the tears off my face. Zach said "I hardly know you that's the honest truth I've know you less than a week and already I know so much about you and I know the main thing is you are my best friend not because you are amazing and I love you but also you make my other best fiend the happiest guy in the universe and seeing you an him smile makes me smile I have so much more to say but I know you are about to interrupt me so go ahe...." Before he could carry on he was right I was going to interrupt him "listen I know and you will always be my best friend and Austin will always make me smile even though we are not together I will always love him but he said something on the phone to someone about me and he made it valet he doesn't love me anymore so?"

Zach took his phone out of his pocket and begun to ring Austin's phone. "don't say anything just keep quiet okay?" Zach said looking at me. I nodded insisting him to carry on. Austin picked up the phone:

Zach- hey bud?
Austin- hi
I mouthed to Zach 'is Austin crying?' Zach mouthed back 'yup'
Austin- did you find her? (Austin sniffled)
Zach- no bro I'm going in the airport now what happened between you two?
Austin- please just be quick and find her.
I heard tissue and him crying in the background.
Zach- bro are you crying?
Austin- she is my world I don't want her to leave.
Zach- she was gonna leave anyway though because she lives far?
Austin- yeah and I know that on her last day I was gonna spend the whole day with her and tell all the news agents I'm in love and I asked Dave what time she is leaving and it's at 8:47am so I was gonna take her to the beach and sleep there with her and go early in the morning and at the airport give her a promise rings and get a ticket two days later to visit her surprisingly.

I began crying so much this time I could flood the world.
Austin- who is that, that's her she's crying!?
Zach- I'm gonna text you alright?
Zach hung up.

"Tissue?" Zach gave me the whole box.
I laughed he started the car.
"I want to go back to Pittsburgh" I said still crying.
"No listen let me speak to you I want to take you to a special place it's called... don't worry what it's called promise me you will think about you and him for me on the way there?"

It was silent and we arrived at the place I saw so many candles lit and a man came to the car and said "welcome that's $40 dollars please?"
Zach paied for it.
"What is this and why do you have to pay?" I asked zZach
"It's a secret." Zach replied we parked up and began walking up lots of steps I noticed a sign saying " welcome to ...... paradise" I couldn't read the word in between to and paradise.