the kiss

When we reached the top of the stairs I felt two hands hold my waist "you have an amazing figure you are far from heavy you are as light as a feather." He whispered on to my neck.

I began walking expecting him to move his hands from my waist but he didn't I was walking with him behind me still with his hands on my waist he whispered in to my ear "this is okay isn't it, me holding your waist and walking behind you, are you cold?"

I replied "yeah it's fine it's actually quite comforting and yeah a little bit why?" I felt his hands move from my waist I carried on walking and looked behind me I saw him taking of his Ralph Lauren jacket "what are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm hot and you said you're kind of cold so here" he said putting his jacket on me.

"Are you sure, do you want it back it is yours?" I said.

"Yeah I'm sure I'm hot and even if I was cold I would rather have you warm"he replied blushing.

I felt him come behind me and put his hands underneath his jacket and my top so he was touching my skin he placed his arms tightly around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. It had been 10minutes and we had walked past his apartment so...

I asked him "where are we going?"

He replied whispering on my neck "wherever as long I'm with my.." He paused and kissed my neck and continued talking "don't worry, wherever you want to go?"

I moved his hands from my waist and said "no what was you going to say?" He replied "don't worry it was nothing I don't even think I thought about this sorry!"

I looked at him and said "thought about what do you not like me?"

He replied saying "I don't want to make anything awkward!?"

"Please just tell me maybe it won't be awkward?" I replied not thinking about anyone or anything I was just thinking about the moment we were in and about him.

"I think I've fallen for you but I can't do anything I want to kiss you and hold you but I just can't its not right!?" He said looking in my eyes he moved a step closer.

"That's so sweet but I think I've fallen for you and I want to be with you but there is one person In the way of us being with each other." I said looking in his eyes moving a step forward so me and him were face to face. We both looked at each other and said the same name "Dave".

"We need to talk about Dave" Austin said. Stepping back we both began to walk, we stopped at a bench and sat down.

"Do you think Dave has to know about us?" Austin said looking at me.

I faced him and said "honestly I want to try this and see if it works out between us don't you?"

"Yeah I do shall we?" Austin said blushing laughing at himself.

"Why not but let's not tell anyone?!" I said laughing at him. "Okay so we are officially together?" He said.

"Yeah it's official" I said smiling.

We both stood up and he walked behind me and grabbed my waist once again he asked "is this okay babe?"

I put my head down and smiled.

I looked up to see where I was going and said "yeah it's comforting babe"

He laughed and fluttered neck kisses.

"Well..." He said standing now in front of me. "I don't know" I said, whilst moving in closer. He put his muscular arms around me and I put my hands on his neck and got on my tip toes he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved his hands down to my thighs he quickly asked "is this also comforting babe?" I quickly replied "this is perfect babe!" he leaned in first and crashed his lips on mine, I quickly kissed him back and unwrapped my legs around his waist he quickly put both of my feet carefully on the floor.