its normal now?

I must of fell asleep because I woke up to Austin saying "good morning baby?" I looked at him confused and noticed I must of fell asleep "I'm so sorry Austin, I must of fell asleep" I said being angry at myself. "Yeah you sort of ended our night early" he said smiling. "I'm so sorry I feel awful why didn't you wake me up how did I even get in the apartment?" I said still confused as normal.

" well I saw you were asleep so I carried on driving to the place when I arrived I was going to wake you and ask if you wanted to go home but you looked to beautiful and peaceful to wake up, so I drove all the way back with no music because I didn't want to awake you when we arrived I got out the car and carefully carried you in to my room and then I was thinking if I should sleep alone or not so then I ended up spending some time with the guys and then I slept with you I hope you don't mind that?" I smiled and replied "I kind of liked sleeping with you" I buried my head under the covers with embarrassment he didn't say anything I felt him kiss my forehead and say "I really liked sleeping with you wifey" I smiled and got off the bed and noticed we had promise rings on from last night. I smiled "I'm going to take a shower be right back" I said.

I got a towel and jumped in the shower for about 30minutes. I came out expecting Austin to be with the guys but he was sitting on the bed so I walked out with the towel still wrapped around my body he stood up and squashed me in a corner so I couldn't move he had his hands up against the wall and was biting his lip he took his top off and the words that came out of my mouth were "wooow hold on even though you're amazingly everything I want in a guy I'm just..." Before I could carry on he stopped me in his words "not ready?" He said still in the same position "yeah I know you're 3years older than me but I don't want to rush or even have the risk of getting..." He interrupted me again "I get it honestly its fine its just when you came out in just that I couldn't help but throw myself at you" he said laughing he looked up and bit his lip asking me for a kiss without saying a word I put my hands on his chest and he moved in closer and we kissed and kissed and kissed until I broke the kiss "I need to get ready" I said noticing I wasn't dressed I was still in my towel.

He moved back and admired me before he got a towel and went in the shower as soon as he shut the door and turned the shower on I knew I had to get changed quick because he will be done really soon. I got my dark grey bikini and bikini bottoms on and chose a pair of black shorts and a black crop top and my army jacket I put my promise ring back on because I was scared I would loose it in the shower.

I sat down and turned the hair dryer on once I was finished with my hair I left it natural. [My natural hair is brunette and curly] I tied my hair up in a pony tale put a necklace on and put my bracelets on my right arm. When I was doing my make up Austin came out with his eyes firmly shut "baby are you done getting dressed?" I laughed which made him open his eyes he smiled and said
"why do you wear make up?" I replied "because I'm ugly" I stood up to get make up wipes when he cornered me again.

"Austin you honestly need to get ready this is really awkward!" I said laughing. "Why is this awkward?" He shot back quickly. I replied "you are in a towel covering your lower body and you have me in a corner?". He smiled "I think I kind of like to corner you, when we are both sort of naked next time we should both be in towels and I will corner you." I laughed and began to push him out of my way. "Kiss me and I will let you go" he said biting his bottom lip. I was just about to give him a kiss when I felt his grip loosen, our noses touched and I quickly pushed him back and ran into the lounge where all the guys where sitting.

I sat down with them it was silent until these words came out "thanks for giving him another chance I know he can be a bit of a loser" said Alex.
"Not loser, more of a idiot" said Zach
"Not loser not idiot it's just douche bag" said Robert. We all began to laugh and Zach said "no seriously thanks" I looked at Robert and Zach who were nodding yes. "It's okay he deserves it more than anything and I'm happy I did give him another chance thanks guys especially Zach, if you didn't stop me I would be home right now heartbroken" I replied.
"Its cool as long as you two are happy" Robert said. We all shut up about me and Austin and moved on to plans for tomorrow. I knew that Austin wanted to spend I me with me but I also noticed he hasn't spent much time with the guys recently and he should he has known them longer than me and that's a fact Austin's only known me for 4days.

I planned with the guys that they should take Austin out to go eat and watch a concert or the spurs game the all agreed and said they'll sort it all out in time for tomorrow. We all yet again shut up and talked about Alex and Sarah.

"Well bro how's things with Sarah?" Zach announced. Roberts phone began to ring so he left the room and went in the kitchen to answer it? me and Zach turned our attention back at Alex who said "it's going really good I think she's the one yannoe!" all of our faces had a big grin on them to show how cheesy but sweet that was.

Austin went into the kitchen to go see what Robert was doing I guess. it was silent and all you heard is Robert say "well talk to you later babe" Austin walked back into the lounge whilst Robert walked into Austin's room. "I'm going to take a quick shower!" shouted Robert."okay" all the guys replied back whilst I was just silent.

We all was siting on the couch watching wheel of fortunes? "I'm turing this off horror anyone?" said Zach smiling at austin. I didn't know something about Austin and that's for sure Zach went in to Netflix and said " does she not know lol?" I looked at Austin with my face saying tell me. well he didn't even move his lips so I looked at Alex who's eyes where glued on to his phone and finally turned my attention to Zach who said "he doesn't like scary films." I looked at Austin with a smile on my face. bare in mind it was Zach, me, Alex then Austin on the couch. austin done a hand gesture telling me to come sit with him I noodled and asked "where's the popcorn? sweets? drinks? blankets?" They all nodded Zach and Austin went our to get the popcorn sweets and drinks. whilst me and Alex made it comfy to watch a film. I looked up at Alex and asked "hey you alright?" Alex looked up at me "is it okay with you if I go call Sarah quick outside I promise I'll be back in less than 10 minutes and if I'm not just call me and I will run back? pleaaaaaseeee?" I just laughed "I'm not your mom do whatever you please just don't have a kid? deal?" Alex smiled and gave me a hug" deal! by the way blankets are in the cupboard in Michelle's room." I turned around and watched Alex leave the apartment so now it was just me oh yeah and Robert who is in the shower lol. I walked into Michelle's room and grabbed about 4blankets and 10cushions. I walked out put them all on the floor and noticed you could turn Austin's sofa into a bed because it was a king sized sofa bed I smiled and pulled the cushions forward and once I finished putting all the blankets and cushions on the bed I noticed Robert come out the Austin's room he looked at me puzzled? "What's going on" he said smiling. "we are gonna watch a horror the guys have gone to get snacks and drinks" he looked at me "what we watching then" then I heard the guys and Alex coming rushing in laughing. "your sofa is a bed too!" I laughed at Zach who was shocked. the guys all laid out the snacks and drinks on the table in front and sat down. I joined them and I sat next to Zach when I heard someone who sounded like a girl screaming shout "nooooo!" I laughed and sat up to see Austin with his arms crossed over his chest I got up and sat next to Austin who was now smiling and ready to watch the movie we decided on watching 'incidious 1&2' there was adverts before it started so I got up and went to the toilet washed my hands and tied my hair up in a long high pony I walked back in and as in my usual place the film had just started I knew Austin didn't like scary movies so I grabbed his hand and he kissed me on the cheek I smiled and turned my attention back to the movie...

Every time something scary happened I felt his grip tighten on my hand and his face pushed into my neck." you smell so good!" he said I laughed an said "watch the movie little one!" He turned and faced me and whispered in my ear "by law I'm aloud to have sex and you can't so shut up little one!" I laughed and before we knew it the 1st incidious was over and there was a break before the second one started. the break was just advertisements and it goes on for about 20minutes so we decided to all get dressed into pjs.

I ran into Austin's room and grabbed my shorts and vest i was just about to run into the bathroom when I felt someone grab me and pull me back out they carried me and threw me on the bed I opened my eyes to see it was austin.
Me- I need to get changed
Austin- kiss first
I gave Austin a kiss which then I pushed him off the top of me and this meant I was on top he held my lower waist.
Me- I'm going to get changed.
I said jumping off the bed.
Austin ran in front if me and said
Austin- in here you are yes
Me- no in the bathroom I am
Austin-nope otherwise I will get changed in the bathroom with you.
I thought about it ands attend in Austin's room to get changed because it would be more awkward in the bathroom because it's smaller.

It didn't feel as awkward as i thought it would be in less than a minute I was dressed with Austin looking at me.