shirt stealer

Finally we finished eating now we had to some how leave... I left with Austin before the other guys because he had to sign things and all that... As we walked out they screamed and ran up to him there were lots of tears and autographs and photos being taken I saw a man run out of his range rover sports and take about ten pictures then run back in and drive away. A girl asked about Austin's tweet earlier she said "who's the sexy girl then?" Austin replied " it was a joke there is no girl in my life at this very moment " they all smiled I walked towards the range rover and waited until they all came which was about half hour.

We all got in the car and drove away from Red Robins "there were so many questions about you" said Alex. "Who me?" I said looking confused.

"Yeah you" said Robert. "What were they asking?" I said.

"Who you were and who's girlfriend you were" said Tyler "really? Haha" I replied. "Hmm Austin i think you've took the wrong turn?" I said looking at him. "No we're going to the beach you have a swimsuit on don't you?" Asked Austin. "Yeah but..." I said being interrupted by Zach "exactly we can all go for a swim in the sea" Zach said. "She might feel awkward about her body and all that with five guys even though your body is ace" said Austin. I thought to my self awwww but then "No it doesn't its fine just go for a swim Austin your such a douchebag!"said Tyler.

The guys got out the car when me and Austin parked it up again it was silent until... "I swear I'm going to knock that guy out calling me a douchebag he's a prick he just arrghhhhhh!" Said Austin "I know what you mean but you don't need to fight over this just be the bigger person I would understand if annoys you anymore you would probably beat him up but..." We found a parking spot and we both got out the car. "Promise me something?" Austin asked. "Well what am I promising?"I replied. "Promise me you won't ever get with him and if we do fight stand up for me and..."said Austin. "I promise anyways I have higher standards than that" I said. "Your really funny you know that don't you" he stopped and looked at me. "Thanks" I replied back. He leaned in but stepped backwards after we heard Robert shout "hurry up!" Austin ran to the beach whilst I made a call. "No answer great!" I said to myself.

I sat on the sand I could see all the boys in the sea "come in it's not that cold!" Said Alex. My phone suddenly rung it was my bestfriend Alexis I needed to talk to her and something.

"I can't I have a call to take sorry" I replied to all the boys. I saw all the boys t-shirts beside me and Austin's keys to the car. I grabbed the shirts and ran to the car whilst on the phone to my best friend.