Military school

Trophy's POV

I got grounded because I got suspended from school, and the worst thing is my mom and dad made me go to military school. AND I HATE IT HERE, THEY WAKE YOU UP AT 6:00 IN THE MORNING, SCREAM AT YOU ALL THE TIME, AND MAKE YOU DO STUPID STUFF, LIKE CRAWLING ON MUD UNDER BARBED WIRES AND JOGGING WITH GUNS, it sounds cool but it isn't! "Uhh, this is so dumb!" Trophy said, in the cafeteria while messing with his food."I need to get out of this place!" Trophy said under his breath.

???: Yeah, so do I

Trophy: Wait, who said that?

???: The names Wrench

Wrench: I've been here for the past month, and I already know how both of us can brake out of this place.

Trophy: how do I know I can trust you?

Wrench: *Whispers in his ear* we'll talk once when everyone is asleep.

Later at night

Trophy's POV

I waited for that Rench guy after everyone was a sleep, like he told me, I don't really do what I'm told to do, but I'll make exceptions to get out of here. And get my revenge on.........YIN-YANG!! I hate that two personalitied freak! Anyways, where is he, I have very short passions.

Wrench: Hey, I'm here.

Trophy: So you said that I can break out of here.

Wrench: Yes, soon, but I just need you to get one thing.

Trophy: well, what is it?

Wrench: I just need you to get the one of the soldiers guys keys

Trophy: That's it?

Rench: That's it

The next day

Soldier: RICE AND SHINE WEAK SISEES, GET UP!

Everyone: *gets out of bed*

Trophy: *sighs* I don't know how much I can take.

Soldier: WHAT WAS THAT MAGGOT, I DIDN'T HEAR YOU?!

Trophy: Jesus Crist, man, ever heard of a breath mint!

Solider: *big throbing vain*

Wrench: *face palm*

Soldier: *takes Trophy outside*

Trophy: what our we doing outside?

Soldier: it's not what I'm doing maggot, it's your gonna do!

Trophy: *rolls his eyes* and what actually am I gonna do?

Soldier: You're gonna hang upside-down on that tree branch until I say you can get back down!

Trophy: *sighs and ands upside-down*

Soldier: *sits down and whatches Trophy*

40 minutes later

Soldier: *sleeping*

Trophy: *head is red like a tomato*

Wrench: *goes outside and helps Trophy down*

Trophy: *sighs* Thanks!

Wrench: if you want to get out of this dump, you can't talk to them like that.

Trophy: uuuuhhhhh, fine!

Sorry it took so long, having Trophy have his own Chapter made me procrastinate for some reason. Anyways bye♡