Chapter 3

I couldn't eat or sleep it's been 2 whole days and I haven't herd anything or even seen my baby I just can't take this anymore why would she take my baby.?! I sat at the kitchen table crying. I know nothing about this girl, all this over a nigga?. SHe can have him if this is what my marriage is gonna be like.

I wasn't feeling to good and my body aches all over. I was losing weight from stressing so hard. I grabbed my keys to go to the hospital I felt like I was going to die. I went straight up to chemo because I didn't have any the whole entire time I was pregnant I'm lucky to even still be alive.

What's going on Mrs. Whells.? A dr asked coming to get me.

My chest it's killing me and you know I haven't had any treatment cause I was pregnant.

Okay well we're going to do some X-rays and test and stuff  see if it spreaded and get you in for treatment. I nodded my head and tried not to cry. Man I'm so stressed out.

***************
ROCKELL P.O.V.

I pulled out just before I was about to nut taking the condom off and came all over her mouth.

Damn baby you got some good pussy.! I lied Layin back on the bed.

Thanks daddy, but yo dick better. But you still wore a condom I thought we agreed to have a baby.

We do got one Major, where he at.?!

With my mom.! They'll be back soon.! I'm so happy you finally came to yo senses baby.! I love you so much.!

I love you to.! She leaned over to kiss me but I moved my head cause her phone started ringing and it said "Troy"

Answer this.! I said giving her, her phone putting it on speaker.

Yo where you at.? I want some ass.!! He said threw the speaker and she giggled nervously. Just as I suspected it was that bitch nigga Troy I been looking for, for a couple of months now. She got up and left the room. I laughed a little. She wanna be my bitch, so bad well I'm bouta treat her like my bitch. If Alexa ever did this shit to me I would just kill her but Ima make this one pay. I slid on my tims and my shirt and stood up as she came in the room. I closed the door behind her slapping her ass so hard she fell. I grabbed her by her neck slamming her back into the wall putting all the fear into her heart. She looked so scared and shook up.

You been giving my pussy up.?! I yelled into her ear. I tightend my grip on her neck before I dropped her to the floor. I bent down to her and she cried and gasp for air. I will fuckin Kill you Keysha.! I grabbed her by her hair throwing her on the bed.

It's not even like that baby I'm sorry.! She cried trying to get up.i slapped her back down sliding my pants down I grabbed a condom putting it on shoving myself inside her hard. "Baby stop.!" She cried. Stop.! Your hurting me.! I ignored her and choked her while I fucked her hard and deep.

Do he fuck you better than me.?! I whispered in her ear driving her a little crazy.

No daddy.! I flipped her over in doggy style shoving in her hard. I pulled her hair back gripping it smacking her ass. "Daddy stop.!" He begged. I pushed deeper in her grabbing her hips slamming her back into me.

Do he fuck you like this.?

No daddy.! It hurts but it feels good!. She screamed. This bitch was a fuckin freak. I just wanted this nut to hurry up and buss i know my baby told me to do anything I had to bring our son home but truth be told fuckin this bitch was killing me inside I was cheating with permission and it definitely wasn't supposed to be like this. After I got my son I was gone kill this bitch.!