Chapter 6

Let's have another baby.! Rock said pulling at my shorts.

Nigga what.?! I said with the "is you crazy" face snapping my head at him making him laugh.

I'm dead serious I want a lot of kids and the first two to be close in age.

We just had a baby a couple weeks ago and labor wasn't easy and let's not forget the crazy Bitch that was in love with you who took my baby.!

And we don't have to worry about nothing i told you I was gone take care of it and I did. You don't have to worry about no niggas tryna kill me you or Major Troy dead Keysha dead and I ain't got no enemies. Daddy got y'all.!

Look.! I know I said somethings at the hospital that day and I never apologized like I wanted to. I'm really really sorry I said those Things I was just talking out of anger. And I'm sorry baby.!

He picked me sitting me in his lap. "I'll tell you what.! Give me another baby and I'll forgive you.!"

That's not fair.!

It is.! He laughed.

Can we wait a couple months.?

What's a couple.?

Like 5-8.

5-8.? What happened to 6 and 7.?! He laughed.

Some where I don't know but please let's just wait a while. My

Ight.! I guess. He rolled his eyes.

Don't be mad.! I kissed his lips softly than his neck rubbing his erection. He slid my shorts to the side and slid in me. I let out a soft moan as he kissed on my neck. There was a hard knock on the door. Trying to ignore it I rode him a little faster.

Fuck me.! I whispered in his ear driving him crazy. The knock grew louder making him completely stop.

Who the fuck is it.? He asked aggravated.

You have a visitor sir.! Our butler responded back.

I'll be right back.

Mmhmm.! I got off of him and went into the bathroom to shower. I dried than lotioned down. I put on a pair of shorts and a pink t shirt and my pink and white Jordan 12's. I parted my hair down the middle and straightened it. I put a little make up on and some accessories.

I went into Majors room and got him dress. He wore navy blue jean shorts and a white t shirt with a navy blue bucket hat. He was so damn cute.! I put on his necklace and his blue and white Jordan 12's. I took a couple pictures and changed my screen saver. I packed his diaper bag and put him in his car seat. I went downstairs and into the kitchen to get his bottles and milk. I had to use the kitchen ones since his kitchen in his room wasn't quit done. Rock sat in the den talking to some of his workers.

Where you going.?! He asked coming out.

To a couple places.

We still got some unfinished business.

No we don't, your work is more important. I grabbed the keys and walked out before he had the chance to grab me back I buckled major in and pulled off. I went to my dads house and him and Laura was watching tv and talking. I knocked on the door and she opened it. Giving me a big hug and taking the car seat out my hands. I hugged her back and hugged my dad. They was so happy to see Major they couldn't stop smiling.

How was your labor.? Laura asked

It was okay. I lied. That shit was hell a bitch almost died.! Is what I wanted to say.

Really.? When I had my kids good lord knows I was gone die. She laughed.

He looks just like Rock.! I'm proud of you baby girl.!

Thanks daddy.! I pulled a bottle out "wanna feed him.?"

Yeah!. He took the bottle from my hand and fed Major I took a quick picture and smiled it was so cute and I loved to create  memories.!

What's his full name.? Laura asked smiling hard.

It's Major Amari Whells.! I smiled.

That's so cute.!

Where are you going after here.? My dad asked.

I have to run a couple earns.! And to the grocery store.

How bout you go we have him.! I just wanna be able to spend all the time with my grandson I can.!

Okay I'll be back in 2 hours.! I grabbed my keys and left out. I did a little shopping. I'm glad they wanted to watch him cause he didn't get his shots yet so I didn't have to take him out in the germy public.  I went to SAMs club and bought his diapers and wipes. Than went grocery shopping. I walked threw Walmart getting things I wanted to cook for dinner. My famous steak dinners

 My famous steak dinners

Excuse me Ms.! A guy said coming over to me. He was a nice looking dude. He was tall brownskin, nice white teeth, brown eyes, and dressed nice.

Yes.?! I asked questionable.

Hi I just wanted to tell you that I thought you where very beautiful and to see if I could possibly call you some time.

I giggled a little. Thank you very much but I'm married.!

Oh I'm very sorry it's just not everyday that I run into the most beautiful female.!

Thank you!.

I hope your husband does that for you a lot.?!

Does what.?

Make you smile.?!

He does, all day everyday.! He's the best husband ever and he wouldn't appreciate this conversation going on any longer. I said before walking away. I got in a check out line and He damn near followed me.

Do you need help.? He asked rushing over to me.

I got it.! I laughed putting the bags into the trunk.

I just thought I could help. He giggled.

Thank you.! I smiled. He was so cute 😩

My names Derrick.!

I'm Alexa.! There's nothing wrong with having friends right.?!

Here's my number.! He said sliding me a piece of paper. I know you said you got a husband all but your just to fine to give up a good opportunity.! Call me.! And with that he walked away getting into one of those new Taho trucks. I gave a little smile. I still got it.!

I head back to my dads to get Major and home we went. Ms Mona came out to get Major and I took the bags in for myself. I washed my hands and got dinner started.

Alexaaaaaa.! I heard Rock drunk voice sang. He wrapped his arms around my waist smiling. "We didn't finish what we started.!"

Not right now.! He sucked his teeth and left out.