Chapter 8

ROCK P.O.V.

I woke up around 5am. I had a mean ass hangover and head ach. I sat up but feel back on something soft. I looked up to see big titis i was confused as fuck jumping up looking around. I was in some hotel room. I was with the bitch from the club Tori, Tina, Tommi, shit something. She was dead ass sleep. How the fuck did I even get here.? I gotta stop drinking. How much did I even drink.? I looked around and seen two condoms. At least I had enough since to wrap it up. I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. The hot water hitting my body felt good ass hell waking me up and making me sober up. I fumbled around for all my things and this bitch was still sleep. She wasn't even that cute, hell she wasn't cute at all I must of had hella drinks and was drunk as shit. I found all my things and even checked my pockets made sure I had all my money and cards, checked this bitch shit made sure she ain't have nun of mine.

"You was good, thanks for the ass Tiffany.!" I wrote on a piece of paper and laid it next to her. I'm sure her name wasn't Tiffany but I know it started with a T and that's close enough. I grabbed my keys and left out. I walked threw the lobby and out to the parking lot. Damn where the fuck was my car.?! I put the alarm on making it go off until I found it. I sped off heading to McDonalds.

I went In and stood in line thinking of what I wanted. 2 young girls stood before me giggling and smiling back. I could tell they had a long night of partying since they still had they freakum dresses on.

Your name Rock.?! The one girl asked.

I nodded my head with a sly smile.

My friend here.?! Maria.! Thinks your cute and was wondering if you had a girlfriend.

Thanks but I have a wife.! I said smiling thinking bout my baby. I missed her lil ass. The girl face expression changed to sadness and she turned around. They moved up to order and she dropped her wallet. I picked it up and slid my number in it. Ain't nun wrong with having a bitch that'll suck ya dick when yo wife won't. They turned to walk away and I tapped her giving her, her wallet back. She smiled hard. And waved bye. I stepped to the cashier and ordered damn near everything. I was hungry AF.

I finished an egg Mcmuffin as I pulled up to the house it was going on 6:45. I went upstairs to see a ass naked sleeping Alexa. Ass betta had been home. I went in my closet getting out of my clothes and taking another shower. I dried lotion down and put on some boxers and slid into bed with Alexa. I tried to pull her close but she pushed me away waking up.

Come here.! I whispered in her ear.

Get the fuck off of me.! She mumbled sternly.

What's up problem.?! I flipped her sleepy ass over to face me and it felt like a knife went threw my heart. The side of her face had a big bruise on it. What happened.?! I asked grabbing her face. She opened her eyes and let a tear fall.!

You couldn't of possibly been that drunk.

I....

Save it Rockell.!

Since when you start calling me that.?!

Since you decided to hit me and fuck with other bitches.

What are you talking about Lex.?

My face.! You slapped me so hard it felt like a punch. You was dancing and fingering some dumb dirty ugly bitch.! You went to a hotel with the bitch.!

Yeah the fuck right.

Than where was you.?!

At the trap.

Lie again.! She raised her fist to punch me but I caught it. I seen you leave the club with her.! Y'all went to the hotel together.! I'm not dumb Rockell.! You wanna fuck with these bitches they can have you.! Now get the fuck off me.

Look I ain't fuck that girl.! You wasn't there you don't know what the fuck happened. I ain't fuck that girl. I'm sorry for hitting you I now remember that shit. I told you not to fuckin go out and you disobey me any fuckin ways.!

Don't try and flip this shit on me muthafucka you did fuck her.! I can go out if I want to. You tryna keep me cooped up in a house so you can go do yo dirt. I ain't dumb.! I'm dead ass leaving yo ass.! She said before getting up. I pulled her back down. Jumping on top of her holding her down. LET ME GO.! She yelled.

Your not going no fuckin where.! I roared.

Yes I am let me go. I kissed her neck ignoring her demands. Her body started to tense up and her wetness ran down her legs. She wanted me bad as I wanted her. "Get off me.!" She whined and moaned. I kissed down her neck hitting all her spots, I licked her lips sucking on her clit. I came up and slid in her slowly. Tightest pussy in the world I swear. She came early and I kept going. I was fucking her to good her cries turned into screams and moans. Man I loved this girl. I flipped her over in doggy and fucked her harder. I came in her and pulled out slowly. I pulled her on top of my chest and kissed her slowly.

I love you Alexa, I'm sorry don't leave me.! I whispered. She layed there silent sleeping.

Why did she let me take her this far.?!