Chapter 5

"Wake that bitch up.!" Rock yelled to his employees. This was the first time I ever seen him so mad at or at work.

Some guy poored water on the girl Keysha and she woke up screaming and crying like she was drowning. I kinda laughed cause it was funny. I swear I never forget this bitch face. I wanted to go over there and beat this bitch ass myself.

You good.? Rock asked me as he wrapped his arms around me. I know he was still hurting from what I said to him the last week and I wish I never did. I know he doesn't have no control over what all happened but he damn sure could fix it. I nodded my head "yeah" and he gave a little smile. I grabbed him back and reached up as high as I could and kissed his lips nice and long looking at Keysha burning wholes threw that bitch.

I wanna do you.! I whispered grabbing his dick.?!

Right now.?!

Mmhmm in front of her.! I said kissing on his neck which was his weak spot.

You gone end up pregnant again.! He laughed.

So.! I'm not bleeding anymore plus I miss having my husband inside of me.! Please.! I moaned. Stroking his hard erection.

Everybody out.! Get the fuck out.! He yelled and every single person left the room making me satisfied. He closed and locked the door. I guess it was a good thing this room was sound proof.! He picked me up sitting me on the desk taking my pants off. "I know what your doing.!" He laughed.

What.? I'm just really horny.! I moaned. You working is turning me on.! I admitted in all honesty cause it was. He smiled and pulled my panties off. Keysha was over there sobbing and crying which made me buss out laughing inside. He pulled me to the edge of the desk and started eating me. I let out loud soft moans as he did the best job possible. Making nothing but eye contact with her smiling. This is what that bitch wants.! After I came he came up sliding inside me slowly. That shit hurted but the slower her went the better it felt. I was just so fuckin tight. I let my moans and screams out letting my husband know he was doing such an amazing job.

Stop.! Rock I love you.! Keysha cried as we switched positions. I layed him back on. The desk and got on top of him riding him slowly as I kissed his neck bouncing my big ass on him.

You not shit for this.! He laughed but started fuckin me back. He held my waist down bouncing me up and down hard.

Fuck daddy.! I moaned trying to get him off of me but he held me tighter digging deeper in me fuckin me so good. "Ohhhhhhh daddy.!" He kissed on my neck standing up fucking me bouncing me up and down. Keysha was still crying "no and stop" which was music to my ears. He layed me back down on the desk as he fucked me harder driving me crazy. I forgot how good he felt it's been so long.

Damn baby I'm bouta cum.! He said as he fucked me a little faster. He kissed me as he came inside of me which I regret now.! Ima have to go get a plan B cause nigga we is not having another baby at least not right now I just gave birth two almost 3 weeks ago. He pulled out and I dropped to my knees making him have the biggest smile. I took him in my mouth licking and sucking him clean looking right at Keysha this bitch was steaming. I swear it was so funny. I finished up making him cum again. He pulled me up kissing me smiling.

You have the best head and pussy I have ever had in my entire life.! He said before kissing me.

And your the best husband including having the best dick and head. I buckled his pants up for him and he slid mine back on. Rubbin up against my booty.

Round 2 when we get home.! He said smacking my ass.

I gave a little laugh. I love you baby best HUSBAND ever.!