Chapter 10

King stop.! I screamed threw my tears. STOP.! I yelled again.

Baby.! Rockell shook me awoke.

I pushed him off of me and cradled myself letting the tears hit me. "I'm right here" he whispered in my ear pulling me close to him.

Why would you do that.? Why would
You pull a gun out in front of me.? Why would you wanna kill myself.

He grabbed the gun off the night stand. "Alexa it's not even loaded I never had bullets in it I just wanted to scare yo ass. But will I kill myself over you.? Yes I will I fuckin love you your my wife you got my seed....... I will also kill you too, cause if I can't have you nobody can and I put that on majors life. You want the truth......? (It was silent for a couple seconds. I realized I was crying) I fucked that girl the other night and NO I did not mean to hit you YES I used protection. I was drunk as all hell and mad as fuck at you. I can promise you I will never ever let the shit happen again because I love you and wanna be with you and only you."

So you mean to tell me when you get mad at me your first thing to do is to go and have sex with some other bitch.?

No I was drunk.

I....I need a break King.

Stop Callin me that.

Well you shouldn't of started actin like him. I wiped my eyes and rolled over to go back
To sleep but I just cried softly to myself. King didn't have no problem going to bed. His light snores filled the room. I got up to go take a shower and get major together since he was forcing us to come back home.

You hungry.? King asked as he threw on a clean shirt. I shook my head no and picked majors car seat up. He carried major and the rest of the bags. He was still a lil mad he had to come out here but I don't care nobody told you to.

I got in the car and put my seat belt on. I just wanted to lay back down and sleep again. My body was so tired.

This how shot gone be.? Let me know now you can stay yo ass here.

King you cheated on me you could of thought shit was gone be all sweet again.! You come here you make me come home your actin fuckin crazy pullin a gun out so excuse me if I'm a little on the edge.

I didn't say you couldn't be Alexa.! I'm sayin if this what it's gone be matter fact if you gone leave go cause I'm not dealing with this funky nasty lil attitude for this ride.

You made me this way.! He clenched his jaw and took a deep breath.

You win. You fuckin win Alexa.!

It's not about winning King your in the fuckin wrong. I haven't even heard a sorry.

I am sorry what more do you fuckin want. I'm fuckin sorry okay if I could take this shit back I fuckin would. I would take a lot shit back but I fuckin can't you gone forgive and move the fuck on or hold a grudge. I sat back rolling my eyes and crying to myself as I looked out the window. The whole car ride was silent, not even a peep from major.

King pulled up to the house and took major and the bags in. He layed him on his crib and I went to the bedroom and sat on the bed. Our room was trashed from when we had our fight. He layed back on the bed falling back and taking a deep breath.

I climbed on top of him straddling him as his manhood got hard under me making my pussy throb. I wanted this man so bad he looked so good when he was mad. I hated that I loved him so much.

What are you doing.? He asked without opening his eyes.

Look at me.! I said removing his arms from over his head. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. Listen here Rockell you are mine.! And when I say mine I mean everything about you is mine. We are married.! You cheating on me is something I can't get over. I love you with all my fuckin heart and that shit really hurt. I stopped to take a deep breath and slow my words down to keep from crying. I wiped the tear away and continued. I wanna mov on and forgive and that's what Ima do but the next time you think about cheating on me so far as even looking at another bitch I swear I will kill you Rockell I swear I will.! He sat up holding my lower back.

It won't be a next time.! He mumbled against my lips before kissing me. He wiped my tears eyes and kissed me with more passion. He flipped me over so I was on my back sliding  his hand up my shirt massaging my tits. I was so open and horny. Every since Major came my sex drive been so high all I wanna do is fuck. He took my pants and thong off and licked his way between my legs. He kissed my second pair of lips sending a deep shiver down my spine. It's like he knew the right way to apologize. He pulled me on top of him making me straddle his face holding me tight so I couldn't move. My light moans turned into gasp and screaming as I came over and over. Who ever taught this man how to eat pussy taught him so well they need an award.  He stood up to step out his clothes.

When did you get that.? I asked noticing the tattoo on his rib cage. It was my name going down with Majors baby feet spelling out a v in love with his birthdate.

A while ago you made me mad so I never showed you and forgot about it.

I love it... I'm sorry......

No baby I'm sorry.! He bent down to kiss me laying on top spreading my legs as he worked his way threw the tightness thrusting in and out. This man felt so good in me I couldn't keep not one scream in.

Ride daddy dick.! He rolled over still in side me as I was on top. He pushed in deeper grinding my hips to his pace my nut was building up quick. He grabbed my body and held me tighter as he pumped fast and hard making me cum uncontrollably than he came. I collapsed on his chest. The room was silent. But that was the best fuck we ever had.!