Chapter 9

I slipped off of Rock and got in the shower quietly. If a nigga hit you once they'll do it again. My mom and dad is a proven fact. I packed a couple of outfits for me and Major for a couple of days. I was gonna stay at a hotel far away from here and him. I put on a nice sweat suit grabbed my keys and any important thing and left. I ran to my car as fast as I could. I turned my phone off and headed to my dads. I already texted to have him ready and waiting outside before I left so we can just go. I buckled him in the car and drove off. I didn't know where I was going but away from his crazy ass. I ened up in the next city over. I checked in a hotel and it was pretty nice out here. A long way from "home" I got Major settled in and fed he went straight to sleep. I watched him sleep he was so peaceful and the best baby ever. I went into the livingroom to put our things away than sat on the couch watching tv. I finally cut my phone on and had so many missed calls and text from Rock, Corey, Erik, and my dad and a bunch of unknown numbers.

"Where the fuck are you.?"
"Bitch I will kill you.!"
"Where's my son.?"
"Bae I didn't mean it"
"Call me.! Please I just wanna know if your okay.!"
"Call me.!"
"Where are you.?"
"Is this your way of leaving me.?"
"If so bye?"
"I won't be here when you get back.!"
"Is it somebody else"................

And it goes on and on and on from there I probably had 100 messages from Rock. I texted Corey to tell her I was okay she replied "where are you.!?" I wasn't telling nobody where I was.! Soon as word gets back to Rockell I know he'll find me. I need to get over him. A nigga not just gone put his hands on me. I already took that shit from my dad. I ain't taking it from my husband. I turned my phone off. I laid back analyzing my thoughts. I couldn't believe Rock. He lied about leaving out of town so he could go out and do his dirt.! I don't give a damn I bet he fucked that girl. I know he did.!

I woke up to Major crying. I jumped up and ran into the room his little body squirmed around as his cried grew louder. I grabbed a diaper to change him and get him more comfortable. He cuddled right up in the side of my arm and went back to sleep. I smiled hard and kissed him. How did I get to be a mother to such a wonderful baby boy. I never thought I would of gotten to see this day. I grabbed my phone turning it on and all theses messages and numbers popped up. I took a good 10 mins for All of them to stop and I could put my password in. I sighed hard. I hated how things had to be like this.

ROCKELL P.O.V.

I paced back in fourth my head was going crazy. I threw my phone at the wall braking it. Where was she at. I was feeling so bad about hitting her I drove her away but she couldn't leave me. Not like this.! I jumped in my car driving straight to her fathers house. I banged on his door until it fell down. He was in the room getting his dick sucked.

Where is she.? I asked madly.

I.... I don't know.! He said scared.

Call her.! I threw his phone at him and he trembled calling her.

Yes dad.? She answered. Her sweet voice poored threw the phone.! It made my blood boil.

Heyy you okay.? He asked.

Yeah, I'm fine.

Honey where are you.?! I wanna bring you some food.

Dad I'm not hungry if I need anything to eat I will go and get it. Have you talked to Rockell.?

No but he'll be looking for you soon.

Well he shouldn't of cheated on me.

He loves you Lex I doubted he cheated.

But he did.! Dad I gotta go. She hung up and I walked out getting in my car. I was tracking her call as they talked. She was in salt lake at a hotel. I sped all the way there doing 100. I was drunk as hell last night and don't remember shit. I pulled up to the hotel and got out going up to her room. I started to knock on her door but something stopped me. I was wrong I did cheat. But I also love her and Ima nigga by nature. I opened the door with the key I took off the cleaning lady cart. She was sitting on the couch watching tv tired.

So you gone leave me.? I asked sternly clenching my jaw. She looked like she seen a ghost.

How did you find me.?!

Don't fuckin worry about it. You leaving me.?

Yes, you put your hands on me and cheated on me.!

I was drunk and I didn't fuckim mean it Alexa.

Yeah right.

I will kill myself.! I pulled my gun out and aimed it at my head.