Chapter 5

I walked in the hallway of the school, my water bottle was empty so i wanted to fill it in the cantine. I didn't notice it but Jiwoo followed me, i turned around and my eyes widened. Okay, i'm really scared of her. She stepped quickly to me and before i knew it she hit me in my face. I kept my hand on my red cheek and looked down, afraid to meet her eyes. I was like a reindeer trapped in the jaws of the tiger.

Someone went in front of me, his back was facing me when i looked up. Jimin kept me behind him and looked at Jiwoo with angry eyes.

"What are you doing!?" He yelled at her.

"Jimin-oppa, it was just a game, right Eunmi?" She lied and looked with a fake innocent facial expression.

I didn't say something and looked down when Jimin looked at me yet he knew she was lying.

"You don't need to lie Jiwoo, everyone knows that you're a witch." He grabbed my hand and took me away from her. I felt butterflies in my stomach, he just came up for me? I blushed and smiled lightly to myself.

When we stopped he took my hand away from my red cheek. The handprint of jiwoo was seen.
Ge looked at my cheek, his face showed that it had to hurt.

"Is it hurting?" He asked, i saw how worried he was.

"A bit" i replied.

"Let's go to the nurse" he took my hand but i stopped him.

"Anni, it will be better soon don't worry" i smiled at him.

"Are you sure, it looks very red"

"nae nae i'm sure" i smiled

He smiled back at me and let go of my hand. I blushed a bit, did he held my hand?

"Jimin"

"Nae"

"Thank you" i said and hugged him. I don't know why but i needed to hug him, if he didn't came up for me, jiwoo would have beaten me further.

"You're welcome" he patted my head.

"Don't let you do anymore, okay?"

I nodded, why is he doing this to me...

Park Jimin, you make my heart beat faster when i'm with you.

--

When school finished i went with Gyeong to the library, i don't understand something so she wanted to explain it to me. After she explained it and gave me some exercises, she looked at me like she knows that i've a secret.

"Eunmi?"

"Nae" i looked up at her.

"Is someone hitting you?" She asked

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"Everyday you got more wounds on your body"

Is it noticeable!? Omg what am i gonna say? I just looked at her and kept tried to say something but thz words didn't want to go out.

"It's okay, you can tell me everything"

Sigh "I will tell you, but it's a secret so no one can know it, okay?"

"I promise" she smiled and we did the pinky-promise. I told her that i mistreated by my father and that's why I have a lot of wounds. When i finished my 'story' she looked at me in disbelief. She looked sad at me.

"I want to help you" she said and pouted.

"No one can help me" i said. I didn't want to talk about it so i changed the subject.

"I'm done with the exercises" i smiled.

"If he hit yoy or do something else you can stay at my house, okay?" She said trying to help me. I nodded and looked back at my paper full exercises. Did i do all this exercises in one houre? Wow i must be a genius😏.