Chapter 18

I woke up when i noticed that i was laying in the hopital. Oh yeah Jimin brought me here yesterday when Jiwoo stabbed me.

I miss him should he came visit me today? The door opened and the doctor came in with a nurse.

"You're awake" the doctor said.

"Nae" i replied. The nurse placed a plate with food and a glass water next to my bed. She bowed and left the room. I want to ask the doctor if Jimin was here yesterday when i fell asleep.

"Euhmm... doctor...did yesterday a boy came in my room?"

"Yes, he saved your life" the doctor looked up from his paper and smiled.

"Nae" i blushed.

"He loves you, we can see that in our eyes" the doctor said when he noticed that i blushed. Ah jinjja he just want to tease me. I laughed at him. He chuckled and did some check-ups.

--

I laid down on the bed, still in the hopital. Suddenly i noticed something. My necklace! It was gone! Oh no. I stood up and searched in the room, my leg hurted but i need to find it. I can't live without it. Luckily I found him back on the table beside the bed.

Jinjja!? I searched everywhere when he was on the table next to me? -_- I can be very clumsy sometimes.

I did it around my neck and smiled at it. I looked at the digital clock and it was 15pm. I'm bored, i've nothing to do.

The door opened and someone came in with a bag. The bag was full with strawberrymilk and a cute teddybear.

"Jimin!!!" He closed the door and looked at me.

"You're awake?" He asked happy. He came towards me and hugged me tight like there is no tomorrow. He kissed my forehead.

"I was worried" he hugged me tighter.

"C-can't...breath"

"Oh i'm sorry" he loosened his strength and kissed me one more time on my forehead. I smiled at him.

"I brought something for you"

"What?" I asked excited and clapped in my hands like a little kid which make Jimin laugh.

"This" he took 2 strawberrymilks from the bag and the teddybear.

"Omg ChimChim!!" He handed me the teddybear wich i hugged tight, again as a little child. He opened the drinks and poked the cane in it so we could drink it.

We sipped from our dranks, it was delicious^^

"How's your leg and stomach?" He asked.

"It's going better" i smiled to assuring him.

"That's good" he said in relief.

"You're a strong girl, you survived the stabs" he smiled at me. I blushed and looked down at my necklace. I owe it all to my mom.

Jimin noticed it and stood up for a hug. I felt save in his embrace, it's like heaven. Thank you Jimin for being here for me.

"Thank you Jimin" i said in his chest.

"You saved my life..." i continued

"You're the one who helped me and who makes me happy..." i said and my voice cracked a bit.

"Thank you Jimin, i love you" i buried my face deeper in his chest and cried a bit. He stroked my hair and whispered something.

"I love you too" i looked up and met his eyes. He smiled at me and kissed my tears away.

--

It's already 18pm. Jimin will visit me everyday after school. Now we sat together on the bed. My head on his chest, his arm around me. He sang me to sleep.

Don't think about anything
Don't even speak
Please just smile for me

I still can't believe it
Everything feels like a dream
Don't try to disappear

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
So beautiful, so terrifying
Untrue Untrue
You You You

Be by my side
Will you promise me
If I touch you I'm afraid you'd fly away or break
I'm afraid afraid afraid

I wanna stop time
When this moment is done
Would it be like a fantasy
Would I forget you
I'm afraid afraid afraid

Butterfly, like a Butterfly
Almost Butterfly, bu butterfly like
Butterfly, like a butterfly
Almost Butterfly, bu butterfly like

You're like a Butterfly
I stare at you from afar
If I touch, will I lose you?
This mud like
Night, you light it up
A little gesture
And I suddenly forget about reality

I silently fell asleep on his chest. The last thing i heard was "good night Eunmi" and he pecked my head. He tucked me in the blanket before standing up and left the hopital.