Chapter 15

JiminPOV

I'm really angry right now. Jiwoo works on my nerves so much. Today i went searching for her. I will gave her a lesson, it will be dificult beacuse boys can't slap girls -_- (Just kidding😂😂)

I walked in the hallway and saw a girl who's one of Jiwoo's friends. I walked towards her.

"Yah!you!" I shouted at her. She turned around and looked scared.

"Me?" She pointed at herself.

"Yes you! Where is Jiwoo!!" I asked angry. She looked so scared, i think she will pee in her pants.

"Euhmm....euhlmm...i think she's in the class maths" she said and walked quickly away avoiding eye contact with me. I went to the class maths and saw her and her friends laughing.

"Yah!Jiwoo!" I shouted.

"Oh Jimin-oppa!! I missed you" she did an aegyo. Disgusting.

"We need to speak"

"Wae? Do you want a relationship with me?" She asked while she smirked.

"Crazy or something!?" I grabbed her wrist and led her out the class.

"What's your problem!?" I yelled.

"You and Eunmi are my problem!" She yelled back.

"You'll never separate us!! Eunmi is my everything, i warned you if you hurt Eunmi one more time i will kill you!! Clear!?" I pushed her away wich made her clash against the lockers that were behind her. I walked away. She will never separate us. I heard her say something.

"You will regret" I felt nervous will she do something to Eunmi?
____________________________________

"Yeoboseyo"

"She's today at the library"

"Is she alone?"

"Yes"

"meet me at the schoolgate i will be there with my gang"

"Okay"
____________________________________

EunmiPOV

After a whole day at school the bell rang. Everyone left thr school except me. I need to study in the library. Gyeong can't go with me because she need to babysit her little brother and Minsuh didn't say something but walked away. She don't speak that much, it's weird because she was the one who talked the most.

She became silent and didn't look at me since i said that i'm dating Jimin.

Does she have feelings for Jimin? If she has feelings for Jimin she would say it. Maybe she's just tired of maybe she've problems at home.

It was already 18pm so i put my books in my backpack and left the library. On my way to the schoolgate i felt scared. It was like someone is following me. I turned around but no one was there. Weird.

Suddenly i heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned around, i didn't saw who it was because everything became black.

---

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was sitting on a chair, my hands are tied with a rope and the room is dark. It was scary like a horror movie. I tried to free my hands but it was hopeless. The rope was too thick.

Suddenly the door opened and five girls appeared. They all wore clothes with dark colors and masks. One of them walked towards me and looked down at me.

"What should i do with you?" Her voice. It's the voice that i hate the most. The voice that i know that i'm in danger. Jiwoo.

"Jiwoo!?"

She removed her mask and laughed evily. I noticed that one of the girls hinded behind the other 3 girls. It seemed like she don't want to be seen or recognized. That's weird. I kept looking around, trying to find something for escaping those devil girls.

"Stop looking around!" Jiwoo yelled. Wait. How she knew i would be in the library?

"you surely wonder how we knew you were in the library and at what time you would go away" How do she know? Can she read my mind? I looked at her with many questions in my eyes.

"Let me tell you something" she smirked.

"What is it?" I asked. Jiwoo walked towards the girl that was hiding and took her to me.

"Take off your mask" Jiwoo commanded. The girl was really nervous and taked her mask slowly off. Is that? Omg it can't be! It's... Minsuh!? What is going on here and what happened? I can't follow.