Chapter 13

"I did nothing" why should i do this!?

"Yes you're the only one who drank that strawberry stuff"

"What?"

It can't be. I didn't spill the strawberry milk on the floor. Wait. Someone else had been drinking a strawberry milk. Someone who likes to hurt other people. Someone who is jealous. Someone with evil thoughts.

Jiwoo.

I ran out the gym and went as quickly as possible to the nurse. Some students were looking at me like they wanted to kill me. I just ignored them because i know that i didn't spill the drank onto the floor.

I entered the nurses room and saw Jimin sitting on the bed.

"Jimin!" He turned around and smiled weakly. I ran towards him and hugged him. First he didn't hug me back after a few seconds he hugged me back but not like always. Is he mad?

"Jimin?"

"Hm"

"I was not the one who spilled the drink on the floor" i said releasing him.

"Jinjja? Because you was the only person with a strawberry milk" he said with no emotion. He's mad.

"I know but when i was at the vending machine Jiwoo was there and she bought the same as i. She smirked and walked away....are you mad?" I asked when i noticed that he looked down.

"I was, i thought you were doing it on purpose..." i cutted him off

"Why should i? Am i the one who loves you? Am i a person who will do that on purpose?" He looked up at me. His eyes full with guilt. I wanted to walk away but he grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him. He hugged me tight.

"Mianhae, it was stupid of me to think it was you" he placed his chin on my head.

"It's nothing" i said in his chest. He released me but still keeps both my arms. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you" i whispered

"I love you too" he whispered back and smiled. His forehead against my forehead. He then kissed my nose and hugged me tight.

JiminPOV

Eunmi left the nurses room and went to her friends. Jiwoo made me very angry. She always ruin everything. She's looking for problems and puts the blame on Eunmi. She always tries to separate us. Meanwhile, i heard from everyone Eunmi was the one who spilled the drink, but I explained everything and people come to Eunmi and apologized.

I want to talk to Jiwoo and say that she must stop immediately. I searched throughout the school to her. Then i noticed her group and went closer.

"Hahahah, Jimin was mad at Eunmi, i was so happy" i heard Jiwoo.

"that bitch has to stay away from our oppa" an other girl said.

"Yeeahh, let's make some other plans" plans!? Oh no i'm gonna kill her.

"Forget your plans!" I shouted at her. They gobble all and turned to me.

"Oh h-hi jimin o-oppa" Jiwoo stuttered.

"You fakers are gonna stop with everything before i will kill you all" i yelled. They widened their eyes.

"Oppa..." i interrupted her.

"Don't call me oppa and stay away from Eunmi! You'll never separate us! Clear!?"

Jiwoo smirked at me.

"Oppa" ewww. She came closer and closer. I pushed her away but she came back. Without me to saw, she kissed me just above my lip. I heard someone take a picture. I widened my eyes and pushed her aside. What!? Did she kissed me!? Ewww. It's disgusting.

"Stay away from me" i shouted angry and walked away. They all work 1 for 1 on my nerves.