Chapter 5

Rose's P.O.V.

"Jack I-I rember. Oh my word how did I forget last time I saw him was a month ago at tourchwood. Wait Jack what are you doing here last time I saw you was in the universe where I existed unlike this one."

"Long story no time to explain we need to get back to the doctor now!" Jack said not delaying a minute longer.

"Ok but how do we get any where? You don't have a vortex manipulater anymore."

"On the contrary actually hand on my arm Rose you know the drill." I put my hand on his arm and yelled

"ALONS-Y!!!!!!!!!"

Doctor's P.O.V.

"So whats your name?" I asked the beatuiful girl. I mean she's no Rose but if what the feature me told me I didn't choose that bad of a replacement.

"My name is Clara."

"That is a wonderful name! Now I want you to scream Doctor as loud as you can when we get out of the T.A.R.D.I.S. ok?"

"I got this." Clara  walked out annd closed the door and i could still hear her yelling doctor at the top of her lungs. Oh my I almost wish I hadn't seen Rose I am comparing everything to her again. It was so bad I was depressed for the two years she was traveling with me theonly thing Icould think was Rose this Rose that and now i am doing it again she could have topped that scream.