Chapter 2

Rose's  P.O.V.

"Rose you know this means that the void is collapsing. This means that the daleks and cybermen and everything locked in the void back all at once. Rose lets go back together." The Doctor said tears in his eyes. I'm not sure which was makeing him cry, happiness or saddness. I hope that its happiness. Wait what is he doing?!?! Hes walking away.

"Doctor! Where are you going?" I say with tears in my eyes. He is walking towards the wall. He places his hand on it. 

"Rose you need togo back i need to seal the void before the daleks can come back as well."

"Can't you seal it and I stay here and not have to go go back?"

"No Rose you have to be on the other side before it can be sealed properly." The Doctor said a tear in his eye. He doesn't want me to leave.

"Till next time doctor?" I said with hesitation.

"Rose Tyler you are brilliant don't you ever forget that i will see you soon hopefully." The Doctor said with hesitation in his voice.

Doctors P.O.V.

"Doctor before i go can i just say that i have always-" but she leaned against the wall and fell through as if to never be seen again. I reach out to touch the wall but it starts to glow a maroon color. I am not sure if Rose can see this as well but, i know that something went wrong while she was going back. No doubt about it. Now the wall is glowing a  light shade of chartreuse. Normally that means everything is in order again. When she stepped through it was a elegant white glowing from the wall. I hear a noise that sounds almost like a vault opening. As i turn aroung there is a tourchwood representitive.

"What are you doing in here this is a restricted area. Protocol 945 states that nobody is allowed in here after the dissapter that we call doomsday. I am afraid I will have to take you to someone with more authority than I have. Please come with me." The tall lady said. She started walking down a stairwell towards a basement of somesorts.

"Thank you Clara I can take it from here." A man with a really big nose said almost as if they had been expecting me. What on galafrey could they possibly want?

"I am sorry I was just revisiting the place where I lost a dear friend of mine on doomsday."

"I know I am a feature you."

"But your nose it's so-"

"Big yeah I know."

"Wait I dont start working for tourchwood do I?"

"NO! Never anyway, I came to tell you. Do NOT go looking for her. Our feature depends on it." 

"I am going to search for her because if I dont iwill never see her again. Did you forget how I feel about her?!?!"

"Yes I did actually you find someone new i promise you. She dies in your arms but you will know everything that she is to you by the time you get to know her you will forget Rose." 

"What happens to me I cannot belive that i become so cold." I say and walk towards my T.A.R.D.I.S.

"Keep in mind that you will regret this-" I heard the feature me say but I closed the door before I could hear the rest. I put the T.A.R.D.I.S. for the date oftwo year anniversary and what happens then.