Chapter 3

Rose's P.O.V.

"Mickey!"I said as i ran up and hugged him.

"You havent hugged me like then after the doctor left."

"Who's the doctor?" I asked mickey. Why is he makeing up imiganary people?

"The Doctor you were like in love but then you were separated and now you live in two parallel universes."

"Is this a April fools trick? Mickey stop talking such rubbish."

"I'm not talking rubbish at all why dont you rember him?"

"Rember who?"

"The Doctor!"

"Doctor WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Know what I didn't think I could be with you when you had the memory of the doctor but now I dont think I be ith you without the memory of the doctor!"

"Mickey is that how you really feel?"

"Yes. Rose I am sorry but I don't think it is healthy for me to be here." 

"Mickey wait! Don't leave me like your saying this Doctor person did!" But Mickey just kept walking away. I start to burst out in tears. As tears are streaming down my face I see that the wall infront of me is glowing an elegant shade of off white. I walk up to touch the wall but a voice behind me says to back away. I don't have anything to lose Mickey doesnt love me anymore mum died last week Misty is in college she doesn't need me. 

"Rose back away from the wall." A voice says to me. I whip around

"Who are you and how doyou know my name?"

"Rose what d you mean who am I it's me Captian Jack Harkness?"

"Well it's nice to meet you Mr. Harkness, but i am gonna see what is happening with this wall."

"No! Rose don't do that! It might kill you!"

"And why should i care I dont have anything to really live for!"

"Yes you do you just don't rember!"

"What do I have? Mickey left, Mum died, Misty is off to college and people keep making up this Doctor man his name was my mums last breath. She had said 'Find the Doctor.'. Those were her last words not rember i love you no it was find The Doctor! If you can tell me who or where he is please!" I realised I was crying and screaming. This Jack person looked stunned. 

"You need to go through the wall Rose it isthe only way you can see him again. How did you forget? You are all he talks about I thought you would never forget. You left Mickey for him seperated by the void Daleks Cybermen Doomsday you dont rember any of it?"

"No can you help me find him it was my mums last wish i want it to work."

Doctor's P.O.V. 

"Doctor?"

"I'm sorry who are you?"