Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Doctor's P.O.V.

Rose was just taken to a parallel universe by her parallel dad. I am revisiting the tourchwood that caused this pain. I wish i could have helped her. Helped her keep her grip. Instead i just yelled her name and her dad saved her.  Story of my life. The reason I'm back is i just had to leave Donna with her memory wiped. I feel horrible but another day and i am once again saving the world. I need a mini-break. I need to be alone for a while.

Rose's P.O.V.

"Dad I would rather die than not be with the doctor!"

"Rose he did it for your safety!" Mickey said and i understood what he was saying but i would rather be stranded in the vortex than be here. Sure i love my mum and my dad but i wish that the doctor was here.

"Rose what we are trying to say is we understand why you dont want to be here but it was this or evaporate in the void. Sweetie we need you to understand that we were trying to do whats best for you."  Mum was saying. I just walked to the wall. I was revisiting because it has been exactly a year since that horrible day. I lean my head against the wall. I just realise that i have tears streaming down my face. I dont want to be here. 

"I dont want to be here!" I scream even though I know nobody is near to hear me. I pound the wall with my fist. My fist slides through the wall. What on earth? I stick my head through. I see the doctor. "Doctor! Doctor its me! Doctor?" I scream and step completly through the wall.

Doctor's P.O.V

I must be hearing things i keep hearing Rose but I know she can't be here the void is secure still I have tried to get past it. 

'' DOCTOR TURN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear Rose scream and then i feel a tap on my shoulder. As i start to turn around I see Rose in the corner of my eye. I whip around and grab her shoulders making sure shes real. 

"Rose. Oh my its you!" I say pulling her into a tight hug.

"Can't breath..." 

"Sorry! oh my i just cant belive its you. Rose how are you here?"

"I was at the tourchwood on my world and I went to pound my fist against the wall but it went through so i stuck my head through and now i'm here."