Chapter 4

Doctor's P.O.V.

"Doctor you dont rember me?!"

"I'm sorry but I don't belive we have even met yet." I say to a girl with long brown hair and deep brown eyes and a soft smile.

"No you just regenerated and I saw white smoke and here I am. I called for the doctor and here you areand you said your face was going to change so..." 

"Ohhhhh...... I am so so sorry you have traveled with a feature me. You know how I am a timetraveler well my TARDIS was picking up a destress signal so I came strait here. Now where were you and when where you?"

"I was in london in the year 2018. What is happening to my doctor?"

"I don't know but the sooner we get there the better."

Rose's P.O.V. 

"Jack for some reason I feel like I can trust you please don't prove my gut wrong."

"Rose you can trust me. I know exactly what has happened. Have you hit your head recently?"

"Yes actually. I have a bump on the back of my head."

"Let me see it." Jack said and then he punched the back of my head. Then a image appered in my mind. It was a man with big ears being held by plastic maniquins and some girl flies in on a chain and saves that man. Now it is a man with spiky brown hair is kissed by that same girl that same that man held by the plastic people. Now it is earlier wait that girl her eyes are glowing golden now. She is with the big eared guy again wait now there kissing. Oh my god shes me!