EXO - Luhan X Xiumin

Today was Luhan birthday, although it didn't really seem like it to him. He was currently sitting in his apartment alone as none of his friends were free.

In the past, his friends would bake him a cake and surprise him with presents. Luhan smiled as he remembered the year Xiumin accidentally dropped the birthday cake. He had apologized at least 20 times. Luhan forgave immediatly and reassured Xiumin countless times that it was OK.

Luhan missed the boy more than he cared to admit. They had spent so much together, Luhan had even accompanied Xiumin to his hometown.

But now it seems Xiumin has found a new best friend, Chen. He had watched their little show many times and each time Luhan couldn't help but feel replaced.

Just then Luhan's phone started to ring. Speak of the devil, Luhan thought as he read the caller ID.

"Hi Uminie!" Luhan said cheerfully, thankful for a distraction.

"Hello Luhan! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Xiumin shouted. "I'm sorry I couldn't hang out, I have too many schedules today."

Luhan chuckled "Its ok. I'm just happy you remembered."

"Of course I remembered, why would I forget my best friends birthday!"

Luhan smiled, he was relieved that Xiumin still thought of him as his best friend. He hadn't been replaced after all.

"We miss you a lot Luhan." Xiumin continued. "Well, at least I miss you a lot. It's not the same without you."

"I miss you too Uminie." Luhan whispered, he desperately wished things hadn't ended the way they did.

The line was silent for a moment. Then Xiumin spoke. "I love you Luhan and I wish you didn't have to leave."

Luhan didn't know how to react, Xiumin's sudden confession took him off guard.

"Luhan? Luhan are you still there?"

"I love you too Uminie and I'm sorry for leaving." Luhan replied quietly.

They talked for quite a while before Xiumin announced that he had to leave. Their goodbye was short and they had promised eachother to talk again soon.

Luhan hugged the phone to his chest. If everyone of his birthdays consisted of just talking to Xiumin he wouldn't mind at all.

-
-

Hello hello! So my first request done! 2 more to go! I hope you like it kpoptrash24 !!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!