Part 15

You watch Jeff, Ben, Jack and L.J taking turns playing games, while Splendor slowly removes your cast, checking to see if the arm is completely healed. "Looks good now, though I would still be cautious with it." Splendor says with a smile. "That's good, though feels a bit funny without the cast now." You chuckle, gently rubbing your freed arm.

Your smile slowly turns into a frown, "Hey....can I ask you something?" you ask quietly, so only he can hear.

"Anything ____" Splendor replies, looking over you with concern.

"Well.....How is ___(best Friend)___? I mean I know they're safe but..." you trail off, staring at your hands.

Splendor frowns, looking away from you then sighs. "They're alright....though I can tell you're missed in their heart... But ummm... y-you shouldn't worry about that, ok? I don't like seeing you frown and such..." He replies, looking back over to you and smiles slightly. Jeff begins to yell at Ben claiming he's cheating again, the two bickering again.

*SLAM*

A loud crash startles you and even a few of the guys. Your attention is drawn to the front door, hearing a grunt emerging from the open door. Masky and Toby come in, dragging an unconscious Hoodie. "Oh no! What happened?!" Splendor says, grabbing his face and quickly jumping to his feet. "He got careless, and got hit by the target." Masky explains, Splendor quickly picks him up and looks him over. "Well...I'll let Brother know when he gets back, I'm sure he'll heal fast, but let's give him some rest." He says to Masky, then carries Hoodie up stairs.

Silence fills the room, everyone looks over at Masky and Toby. "You guys ok?" you ask quietly, watching Masky closely; Masky nods and sits down between you and Jack. Toby, however sits over on the lone seat in the corner the room. The tension douses out when Jeff starts yelling about Ben cheating again, seeing that the game has started without Jeff; Ben just rolls his eyes. You sigh and look over the room of Creeps, who you oddly enough are getting used to.

After a while Masky, Toby , Jack and Jeff leave to help with dishes and dinner for the night ; L.J. fell fast asleep on the floor, leaving you and Ben to play video games. "Hey Ben, you know...I'm sorry for that one morning. When I pissed you off and all." you say, your character falling off the map once again. "It's fine, I got out of hand as well... It's....just hard....to die...you know?" Ben says, turning to you. You nod in agreement, then watch as you lose again. "Maybe you really do cheat....I'm not this bad." you say with a slight chuckle.

You toss the controller gently to the side, "That's it I'm done, I suck at this game!" You say laying back in annoyance, "Yeah we've been playing for a few hours now anyway..." Ben says, standing up with a stretch stretches. "Yeah, I'm going to bed ....I'm a bit tired." You reply, making your way to your feet. Ben nods, "Goodnight" He whispers, giving you a warm smile. You awkwardly laugh, and make your way to your room. You yawn, opening the door, to your all too familiar room. You change to a loose, large shirt, and lay down on the bed that beckons to you.

In your sleep you hear voices talking, all of them in hushed tones. "I have no more use for _______." One voice says, "That means I can kill 'em, right?." says another. "Just kill 'em soon, I'm tired of seeing that mortals face." says one more. The room then goes silent, something heavy presses against you; chocking you slowly. The voices echo all around you, the same phrases over and over. It becomes eerily silent, then words finally come in clearly "RUN _____!"It yells in a deep, growling voice shaking you down to your very soul. You nearly scream as you wake up, your breathing growing heavy by the second. The nightmare, so surreal; like an outer body experience or some kind of sleep paralysis.

You calm yourself down, and easing your breathing. Unable to sleep after that, you shake the dream off, and decide to go grab a drink of water. You make your way downstairs in the dark hallways, moving slowly still feeling a bit groggy from your sleep. You hear more voices speaking as you get closer to the kitchen, for some reason they're hard to make out, you couldn't tell who is speaking. "____'s upstairs sleeping still...." a voice says, "Well go kill the mortal now before its morning." says another the voices almost recognizable. "Yeah, I want to hear the pained scream." Says one more voice, then follows with a sickening laugh.

You hear shuffling coming towards you, and panicking you scan the room quickly. You spot the front door about 15 feet ahead of you, but you would have to run past the kitchen doorway. You have no choice and you take off running to the front door.

Your mind doubts what's happening, is this real? You pause at the doorway, hearing more shuffling sounds coming towards you. "_____, ..." the voice taunts in a rhythmic chant. "_____.....Be good and come here, I'll make it fast and pain-FUL for you." The voice growls with a deep, sickening delight. Footsteps dashing for you.

You heart jumps in your chest, the voice shaking you to your very core. You rip open the front door, running away from the house. You didn't not even look back to see who it is, you could feel your heart beating faster and faster in your chest. The forest looks even more menacing than it normally did, the branches scratches and cuts your skin as you continue to run. The evergreen's darker than they've ever been.

You keep hearing footsteps behind you in the distance, you could hear them still calling for you; Twisted laughing as they enjoy you run like a scared lil' bunny rabbit. "Pleaaaase, just let this be a stupid dream." you say out loud, keeping your pace, your body shaking from the overwhelming fear. You fight back pains and the tears.

*thump*

You see a knife whiz by your ear, cutting a sliver of your flesh, your bite down and zig zag through the trees, trying to throw them off. All of this feeling all too familiar. You have to get out, save your friends; no doubt their on the hit list. You decide to look back briefly, but as you do your foot snares in a root. You launch forward, the world spinning around in a blur. You roll down the muddy hill, too tired to stop the fall. Your ribs aching, your body hitting a number of rough rocks on your way down. Your head smacks hard against one of the rocks, the pain ringing in your head. You reach the bottom of the hill, your body slamming painfully against a tree.

You cry out of both extreme pain and frustration, your body shakes uncontrollably. You struggle to get to your feet, only to collapse back down. Was this all for nothing or to torment you? Did they just want to toy with you before killing you and your friends? Their sick joke, Messing with the human until they trust them, then slaughter them? Is this the trap Jeff mentioned before? Is this all Slender's game?

Everything is in pain now, the sun ray's casting high into the sky now, peaking through the ominous trees that tower over you. "Wow have I been running for this long?..." you wheeze out, then double over to try to catch your breath. You force your body up, the aches and pains making it excruciatingly difficult. Your legs force themselves to walk forward again, your heart sinks a bit; carefully listening for any noises of the ones who chased you as you keep moving.

You walk into a clearing, the sun touching the grass softly. You pause for a moment, your body feeling unable to continue on. Out of the corner of your eye, you see someone standing in a shadow of one of the trees. You whip around quickly, getting ready to defend yourself or run. About 20 ft in front of you, a dark figure is leaning against the tree. "Oh hey, ____ what are you doing all the way out here?" the figure says. You furrow your brow in confusion, dropping your guard. ".....Smexy? Is that you?" you ask, taking a brief step forward.