Sandstone

Stevie exits the stage with a huge smile on her face. She thinks about it, Buckingham Nicks it just feels so right. She watches Lindsey wrap up the concert tonight an acoustic version of Big Love.

Lindsey and the band take their bows and leave the stage to Tina Turner and her group.

Stevie and Lindsey walk back to their dressing room. As they change their clothes Stevie tells him
" I can go with you to Kansas City, but I need to fly home after that show."
" I'm due back in the studio next week to work on Street Angel."

Lindsey responds "Okay Steph, looks like we are going to be busy for awhile."
" The next break we will get together, but let's enjoy this time!"

Stevie says to Lindsey
" How about we do Frozen Love at Kansas City? "
" It might get people revved up for doing a Buckingham Nicks tour!"

Lindsey replies " That sounds awesome Angel! We should practice that tomorrow."

The couple go back to the hotel and stop at the bar for a couple drinks before heading to their room.

The band has moved on to Kansas City for the Sandstone Amphitheater concert. Lindsey flew in with the band, Stevie has received a call that she is needed to go to Los Angeles for a meeting with her record label.

Karen was off arranging other matters for Stevie that afternoon so she went to the meeting herself. Atlantic records is the label for Stevie's album, she is meeting Anthony, he is a VP who handles the artists. Stevie is wowed by the man's good looks. He is around forty years old, tan, fit and hair slicked back perfectly.

Anthony says to Stevie " It looks like we have the dates set for the Street Angel tour and from what I've heard the records coming along great"
"I've always been a huge fan of your Stevie, this record is as hot as you are!"

Stevie blushes and says "well thank you, is there anything else you need from me? "

Anthony says " Yes I'd love to have a drink with you to celebrate the finalizing of the tour dates! "

Stevie thinks to herself that this isn't a good idea but Anthony is so charming and handsome she thinks maybe one drink won't hurt.

Anthony drives them to The Club Bar on the Peninsula. It's a trendy wine bar and night club. Anthony opens her door like a gentleman and escorts Stevie inside. They both opt for a bottle of red wine and the two make pleasant conversation. Stevie is very impressed by Anthony not only is he handsome, he's great at conversing and is effusive with compliments for her.

One bottle turns into two bottles of wine and Stevie is quite tipsy. Anthony gets the check and helps the wobbly Stevie in his car.

They arrive at Stevie's house, Anthony helps her get inside. He all of the sudden kisses Stevie, crushing her lips to his. Stevie is so intoxicated she doesn't know she is doing. One thing leads to another, Stevie gets caught up in Anthony and his good looks and smooth moves. He is literally charming the pants off an obviously inebriated Stevie. Before she knows it she is undressed and Anthony is on top of her. He isn't sweet and gentle like Lindsey she thinks. It doesn't take long and its over. Stevie rolls over and passes out with a tear in her eye.

Lindsey is in his room at Park Place hotel in Kansas City. He has been trying to call Stevie but she is not answering. He has a bad feeling but doesn't want to smother her so he drinks a beer and goes to sleep.

Morning comes for Stevie, it is about 11:00am. She wakes up with a terrible headache. She then realizes she isn't alone. Anthony is snoozing right next to her. Stevie doesn't remember much of last night but can't believe she was with Anthony!

Stevie knows this was a huge drunken mistake. How is she ever going to face Lindsey?

Stevie wakes up Anthony and says " You have to get dressed and go, this was a big mistake! "

Anthony shrugs his shoulders and gets dressed. He isn't upset, he just bagged Stevie Nicks! He can't wait to tell his buddies!

Stevie walks Anthony to the door and opens it to find Lindsey on the other side.