Epilogue

The Buckingham Nicks reunion was finalized. Reprise heavily promoted the upcoming record and tour. Every musical media outlet from Rolling Stone magazine to MTV has wall to wall coverage of Buckingham Nicks and the upcoming marriage of Stevie and Lindsey.

Stevie and Lindsey bought themselves a new ocean front condo in Malibu were they spend most of their time. Lindsey brings Stevie flowers every day and tells her he loves her. Stevie makes sure her and Lindsey take a walk on the beach every evening and she always kisses him in the same spot close to the surf as tells him how much she loves him.

The couples wedding occurs the day after Christmas. They are married at Stevie's home in Phoenix. The wedding takes place outside with the desert sunset behind the couple as they take their vows. Jeff is Lindsey's best man and Lori is Stevie's matron of honor. It's a smaller event with only family and friends. The couple does a photo shoot for Music Beat magazine a couple days later.

Stevie and Lindsey honeymoon in Maui. They have a secluded beach house where they spend five days alone in each others company. They swim and enjoy the beach by day and make the sweet love only they can every night.

Shortly after returning the couple get the old band together and start recording Buckingham Nicks 2 in Lindsey's home studio in Beverly Hills. The band along with Stevie and Lindsey comes along quickly. The album is done in six weeks. Richard, Ken and Lindsey think it's perfect and Reprise agrees.

Buckingham Nicks 2 is released March 1st. Buckingham Nicks officially started their tour in Birmingham Alabama. Every one of the eight dates are sold out. It is decided that after Stevie's solo tour this summer that Buckingham Nicks would add 20 more touring dates during the late fall and winter.

By May 1st Buckingham Nicks 2 has risen to number #1 on Billboards album chart. It is loved by critics and fans alike. By late summer the album is certified Double Platinum.

Stevie and Lindsey finally have everything they want and are ready to walk forward into their future together.

THE END

I WANTED TO THANK SANDEEBREE FOR THE IDEA TO REUNITE BUCKINGHAM NICKS! I MAY WRITE ABOUT THEM AGAIN POSSIBLY ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE START. I THANK EVERYONE WHO TAKES TIME TO READ MY STORIES, IT VERY APPRECIATED!