Chapter 35

-Hermione's POV-

I stare out the window, glad that Hogwarts sent a car for me. Strange that it got here so fast, I didn't question it, simply got in and didn't speak to the old man with an elaborate 'H' on his navy blue hat. My tears were gone and a cold feeling dipped inside of me, encasing my entire being into a detached element. I tried different scenarios of how I would react seeing Draco, but nothing came up, except me inevitably breaking down into those damn tears.

A mountainous smell filled my nostrils, and I blink away my dazed look to see that my ride is nearly over. But a new adventure has just begun.

A/N: I start to dislike switching point of views but I don't want you guys to get lost. I myself often get lost. so Enjoy Draco's POV!!

Draco's POV-

"She will be arriving at Hogwarts in a half hour" Harry informed me.

I ran my fingers through my hair; everything was such a mess.

"Draco, why are we going to Hogwarts?" Whined Isabelle, her beautiful eyes gazing up at me.

Deep down, I knew she was a snooty bitch. Always getting her way, but for now, I just had to play along. Just for a bit longer...

"Do you have everything packed?" I ask her, forcing a small grin.

She reluctantly nodded her head,"Why are we going to Hogwarts?"

I shrugged,"I've missed too much"

She pouts, rolling her eyes before going to grab her things,"Whatever"

"How long will it take?" I murmured to Harry.

"For everything, a few months" He says defeatedly.

I rubbed my temples,"I can't deal with that much longer"

He pats my shoulder and I shot him a look before walking over to Isabelle, "Our bags will arrive there tomorrow, let's get there today"

"It's summer!" She whines again, pawing my shoulder.

I closed my eyes for a second, a headache coming on, "Izzy, I have to catch up for missing so much schooling and you said you wanted go come"

She pouts some more and I notice her eyelashes look a little too shiny to be real and her face had a different color ratio from her neck to her face.

"Do you have the makeup on?"  I ask curiously

She gasps and turns, walking away angrily and I stare confused.

"You pointed out a flaw, girls hate that" says a girly voice.

I turn and see Ginny, her face is paler than usual and her hair up in a small low ponytail.

"Ginny" I breathe and her eyes flash, "I'm sorry"

"You keep hurting her, eventually she won't come back" With that, she walked to find Harry.

I run my fingers through my hair, I walk inside and to the fireplace, promptly ignoring Isabelle's probing gaze.

"I'll see you there." I tell her.

"HOGWARTS" I say in a clear voice.

Instantly, I was shot out into Mr. Dumbledore's office, coughing and winded. I decide to not wait for Isabelle, knowing she would take a several minutes.  I start walking to the door and walk down the stairs. Unconsciously, looking for Hermione. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair once again, staring down as I walked. Suddenly, I crash into someone, sending them to the floor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" said Hermione's voice.

I instantly looked at the beautiful girl that had fallen. Shorts showing off long smooth legs with a crop tank that showed smooth stomach and delicate collar bones. Her lips were red and her eyelashes long and small feet encased in white high tops. Her hair is to her shoulders, shiny and soft-looking. I hold my hand out, my voice gone.

"T-thank you" She stutters, gripping my hand.

Her skin is soft and warm. Reassuring and calm. I tore my hand away, my heart in my throat.

"Hermione, vere have you gone?" Sounded Krum.

She tore her gaze from me," Viktor, over h-here"

Then came Krum his eyes alight and a smirk on his lips as soon as he spotted her. I clenched my fists, biting my lip.

"Zere you are, I vas looking fer you" He laughs.

"I told you, tag is to run around, not stay in one spot" She laughs along, moving toward him.

I wanted to punch him in the face,"Hey Krum"

He stops and looks at me as if just noticing me, "'Hello, Drake"

I sigh in annoyance, "It's Draco"

He places an arm over Hermione's shoulder, as if it was th most natural thing in the world. My fist itches and I clenched my jaw. I've never liked Krum, as far as I could remember when he first danced with Hermione and all the girls swooned for him.

"We,  um, were playing tag" She said awkwardly, shifting uncomfortably under my hot gaze.

"I can see that" I mocked, and the arm around her shoulders tightened as did my throat.

I see her blush and I open my mouth to finally utter the words I've wanted to say since she first saw Isabelle and I, I love you, please don't leave me. But I never got to, because a shrill voice rang out, crabby and annoyed, "Draco!"

Hermione suddenly glared at me, "You brought her here? Of all the places, do you want to see me in pain? My only place of peace and you bring her here."

I wanted to argue, say things that would comfort her and kiss her senseless but alas I couldn't, not with Isabelle narrowing her eyes on Hermione and latching my arm possessively. My eyes begged just a little more time, I swear it.

But she was already turned away, I couldn't keep my eyes off her legs and delicate bottom that Krum's hand was getting a little to low...

I couldn't help it, "Stop touching her" I growled, my voice low and dangerous.

Everyone looked shocked except Krum who smirked, enjoying the challenge, "Vat, iz z'not like you own her."

I wanted to punch the little smirk of dominance off his face but Isabelle brought me back to reality, her kissing the side of my neck.

"Let's go" She whispered, her lips tugging seductively at my earlobe.

Honestly, it was the hottest thing anyone ever done but I didn't want it done by her, all I could imagine was Hermione's warm, strawberry scented breath hustling down my spine with her delicate teeth pulling at my earlobe instead it was the cool, sophisticated minty breath blowing annoyingly inside my ear as tiny uneven teeth tugged harshly at my earlobe.

I tried to get out of her hold, staring at Hermione the whole time but tears filled her eyes and she walked away, her head on Krum's shoulder.

~

Hermione: This isn't fair.

Draco: It really isn't.

Ron:  Draco, you got to get your shit together.

Harry: Honestly.

Draco: Shut up you idiots.

Hermione: Nope Nope Nope, you brought that...thing into my school!

Autumn: Please no fighting):

Draco: I lo-

Hermione: NOPE

Autumn: Bliddy Hell

Thank guys for the votes and comments <3

-Tummy <3

---> that song man. the FEELS. JK I JUST LOVE AWOLNATION <3333