Chapter 21

I opened my eyes, yawning. My body kept shivering in pleasure and my heart beat wildly as I remembered his fingers in my hair. I clutched the sheets and lifted up, staring at the darkened room. Lavender snored loudly to the far right and Ginny was curled up, smiling in her sleep. I yawned and sat up, trying to control my thoughts as they went racing through out my mind span. Women area between my legs throbbed painfully when I tried to stand. But I wasn’t worried, I was happier than I could ever get in my life, no matter what could happen. I smiled brightly remembering the three little words Draco Malfoy said to me.

I Love you.

I looked for my clothes, feeling content with myself. I turned to the night stand to see a note on it the initials DM on the folded flap. My eyes widened and snatched it opening it quickly.

Meet me at the Bench at 7:30 AM.

D.M

I smiled and looked at my wristwatch and my eyes widened.

7:20 AM

CRAP

I threw off the covers and pulled up my dark jeans. I looked frantically for my shirt and found a light green one that dipped low, one that Ginny ‘approved’ of. I sniggered before saying a few spells to pull my hair in a low ponytail and putting on some flats. I grabbed my bag with my gray cardigan and ran out of there. I looked at my watch to see it said 7:28 AM when the bench came in view. I saw a familiar blonde bob. I smiled brightly and walked over when an owl came swooping in toward Draco. I frowned but gasped when it hit a tree and fell, the letter falling down and fluttering toward my feet, resting on top of my left shoe. I bent down and looked at it; it had the initials of Draco.

I opened it curiously, wondering why it couldn’t wait and read it carefully.

Draco,

I never said you couldn’t sleep with her but it was a disgrace you did. I suppose it was for the best intentions to get closer to the blasted Potter. She’s a Mud-Blood and to know you did such a thing can make things more complicated. But as I see, you say she is completely in love with you so I don’t object. The Dark Lord will be pleased, please hurry up and get everything you can about her little Golden Trio and get inside her head. I need to know what she knows and what they plan to do, I need you to break her down, do what you need. Then, we will dispose of this Mud-Blood as soon as you’re done. Good riddance to her anyways, if I would have known better, I would have said you have fallen in love with this disgraceful witch. But as you say in your last letter, that is far behind you and you hate her. I advised you to make her want you and you did that, now I need more information, I NEED MORE. I cannot fathom you falling in love with a Mud-Blood but if this is what you need to come on, then so be it. I am waiting.

Best Regards,

Malfoy

I dropped the paper just as the bird stood up and glared at me. It squawked at me and Draco whipped his head at me. He smiled and got up but I stared in horror at him. His bird wobbled over and pecked me hard three times, drawing blood before grabbing the letter and flying over to Draco. He frowned at the bird and grabbed the letter. His eyes showed surprise than shock before turning to me.

“Hermione—“He yelled shamefully. Trying to come up with something.

Tears slipped down my face and I looked down before turning and walking away, my head shaking. I felt as if my heart was being ripped out my heart carelessly and stomped on repeatedly. That's a heartbreak.