Chapter 26

My feet hit the lush green grass before my ankles gave way and I felt a slight crick before I fell on the ground with agony. I grinded my teeth and got up, trying not fall as I awkwardly walked across the lawn. I look to the left and right; noticing the magic field cast over the house; coloring the sky making it look a transparent orange. I walked silently, stealthily trying to avoid going into the light. I kept near the edge, the lush grass moved me silently as I came to a high fence. I scanned the fence and then the magic field, looking for a gap. My eyes rested on a tall tree that the magic field couldn’t get past and it was a small enough gap for someone like me. I quietly sprinted over, and studied the tree for a half a second before grabbing the branch of the willow tree and pulling myself up…only to fall to the ground.

I groaned, a root hitting the nape of my neck. I glanced down at my stomach and scolded, ‘You fat ass, why you so hungry all the time?’ I sighed and got up, dusting off the dirt, I grabbed the branch more forceful and looped my legs around the branch before swing myself up ward and grabbing the black tall fence, sucking in my stomach and I heaved myself over the fence.

Well I guess I should’ve thought farther than that because as soon as I tossed myself over, I tumbled to the hard dirt and my tailbone was first.

I hissed, trying not to flinch as I felt my brain hit the walls of my head or the stinging pain in my tail bone and elbow. I got up, ignoring the blood on my skinned elbows and walked stiffly up a hill. The packed hard dirt eventually turned into lush green grass at which a boot was at the very top. It was kind of a combat boot, but brown, leathered and worn. The strings were stiff and wet, the edges ripped. To any mere human, this was a piece of trash. But to people like me, it was a portal, I grinned at it tiredly. I was about to grab it when I heard the wailing;

“HERMIONE” Cried out an all-too-familiar voice.

“Go the hell away Draco” I said through gritted teeth, ignoring my heart ache.

“Wait!” He called out, and I heard heavy black metal doors open.

I quickly grabbed the boot, and wished for anyplace but here. I closed my eyes tightly, giving no indication of Draco speeding toward me.

Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes confused and realized that I wasn’t fully concentrated on the task, my thoughts were frayed with Draco. This time, I closed my eyes and wished for Hogwarts with all my heart. I suddenly felt the magic, the slight air on my skin as the magic yawned and started up.

“NO!” Draco was there, diving and he seemed to grab the boots strings…

I was up and my eyes were closed, I didn’t want to throw up, nor did I want to see if Draco came with me. I thought all of my hate and channeled to where I wanted to go.

Then I felt no leather boot but air and soon, I fell onto something hard but soft at the same time. It was warm and slightly soft and smelled delicious. My body started shutting down, I attempted to open my eyes but I couldn’t, they felt sewn shut. I finally drifted as I felt petting on my hair and very quiet humming.

~~~~~

Sorry for so short!

Randomness

Autumn tipped toed to the window where Draco was sleeping. She crawled in the window and went up to his  bed.

"Hello sexy, you is alllll mine" Autumn said smiling evilly.

Draco opens his eyes, "H-Hermione?"

"NO, but I could be, come here you sexy beast." Autumn growls and dives for the bed.

"RAPE!!!" Draco screams, falling off the other side of the bed.

"It's not rape unless you like it" Autumn smiles creepily. 

"I like Hermione you stalker" Draco says matter-of-factly.

Autumn looks out the window, 'Well she don't like you, she running"

"What??? NO HERMIONE" Screams Draco and runs out the door.

Autumn looks at the door then crawls into his bed, "Oh so warm, and smells so gooood"

"Forgot my wand----what are you doing in my bed?" Draco returns.

;O "LET ME LOVE YOU" Autumn screams.

"Never" Draco says and dissappears.

"I make sure you have small penis!" Autumn screams.

Random sentence;

Never bring bananas for a monkey party, they go BALLISTIC