Chapter 1

Jen's POV

"Best friends right?" Jack said whilst looking deeply into my eyes

I hook my pinkie with his

" forever and always"

Those words keep ringing in my ears. 7 years ago jack left me and my family. Living in Boston has been so boring since he left. He was my best friend. But he had to leave because of his dad's work. He hasn't contacted me since but yet I still remember him. I kept all the pictures we shared. I even still wear the friendship bracelet we made together. Mine has a key and his has a pad lock. But he probably has lost his, forgetting everything we had.

Anyways I'm Jen. I have brown hair and blue eyes. Jack always used to say my eyes look like little pools of sparkling water. I never believed him, I always thought I was ugly. Everyone called me ugly, fat, slut or a whore. It really put me down but jack used to comfort me, telling me I'm beautiful etc. I just finished university and I got a job and google HQ in London in the youtube space. I'm the managers assistant. I get to work with all the youtubers and help them film etc.

my mum is really proud of me. I love filming and making films so this job is like my dream come true. Jack always told me to follow my dreams.

I'm packing my university room taking down the few photos left and putting them in my box. I picked my favourite one up. It's one of jack and I looking at each other smiling. It was taken the day before he left. Looking at all the picture makes me emotional. I bite my lip trying to stop the tears that were waiting to pour out. I miss him so much. He always thought us as just friends but I wanted more. Whenever we used to touch it sent shocks up my arms. His hand fit perfectly in my small one. He never saw how perfect we were together. I always got upset and jealous of his girlfriends but for his sake I had to like them. He was the only one who understood me.

Jack he was perfect. His brown hair perfectly styled into a quiff . His big green eyes that you can just get lost in. His smile just makes me melt inside. He just didn't see.

As I push all of the thoughts and memories out of my head I finished my packing. I wipe the few remaining tears from my eyes. I fall onto my bed and fall into deep sleep instantly.

Dreaming about my new life in London.

A/N

So hi

Do you like it?

Did I ramble a bit?

Comment and vote it would mean a lot.

So see you soon?

Holly x