Chapter 11

Jen's POV

This week has been painful. Jack introduced me to his girlfriend, sarah. They've been all lovey dovey with each other all the time. He's always late for filming and his excuse is always ' I was with Sarah' or ' i had to do something with Sarah '. Sarah this Sarah that. Sarah everything. And the worst part is that she is so pretty and so nice and the way jack looks at her, with eyes filled with love and passion. God I could literally rip his eyes out.

On the other hand, Niall and I have gotten really really close. Texting all the time, calling and meeting up almost everyday. He is so sweet and I really like him. Like really really like him. I'm not quite over jack yet but the way things are going with niall I always forget about jack and focus on those beautiful blue eyes.

Right now I'm about to go out with Niall. Yes he finally asked me out on a date and I can't wait. I hop out of the shower and dry my hair. I put it up in a sleak ponytail which it curls at the bottom of it. I picked out my red dress. It's not strapless and is tight and the top and the bottom acts like a skaters skirt. I apply light makeup with red lips. I grab my black heals and black clutch and wait for Niall to arrive. He told me that it was a surprise but I had to dress nice.

Soon enough the the door bell rang. I stood up and opened the door to see a very handsome looking niall in a suit holding a rose. He had a goofy grin on his face which made me smile.

" wow you look beautiful " Niall breathed

" thank you, you look uh handsome too" I blushed. Niall let out a chuckle.

"These are for you" Niall said whilst giving me the rose

" they're beautiful thank you" I smile

" shall we go then?"

" let's!" I smiles

I grabbed Naill's hand and pulled him out of my apartment block. He intwined our fingers which made me smile. Once we got out of the apartment block I was escorted to a black shiny limo.

" you didn't have to do this niall we could of walked"

" no I wanted to do this " he said which made me blush

Niall helped me into the limo and told the driver where to go.

After about half an hour drive we arrived. Niall opened the car door for me and I thanked him.

" close your eyes" he whispered into my ear. I giggled and did as I was told.

" I hope you're not one of those people who drag me to some deserted field and kill me" I chuckle

" why would I do that ?" He laughed

" I dunno " I shrugged

" are we almost there ?" I huffed

" yes now open your eyes"

As I opened my eyes I saw to candle light dinner right next to a sparkling pond.

" awh niall it's beautiful you didn't have to do this for me" I kissed his cheek " thank you"

" I did because it had to do something amazing for such an amazing girl like you" he said and I blushed

We sat down and ate some lovely Italian food. Afterwards niall took my hand and we went on a walk.

Niall stopped me and I looked at him with a weird expression

" is something wrong?" I ask

" yes there is, something's wrong because you're not mine" he said I was a little taken back with his reply

" listen, Jen you're an amazing girl and the past month has been the best month of my life. You're so beautiful and I would love to be the lucky man who can kiss you when he wants, hold you in his arms forever. What I'm trying to say is, Jen, will you be my girlfriend?" He said looking into my eyes waiting for an answer

" yes!! Yes I will be your girlfriend" I smile.

Niall picked me up and spin me around. Before I knew it he crashed his lips onto mine. Probably the best kiss of my life. Niall makes me forget about the idiot who if rather not mention. And I'm so happy that I can call niall mine.

Jack and I have no more feelings for each other. Well I guess things change.

-----

Narrators POV

Well both jack and Jen have lovers. They both thought their feelings have gone from each other. But noooooo it's still there. They are going to go through a lot of drama, tears and heart break to realise this. It just takes time

But my dears! This adventure has only just started. This story has only just begun.

A/N.

Niall and Jen ai? Who approves of this?

Who approves of Sarah.

There's a lot more to come my little chickadees

Just you wait!!