Chapter 19

Jenn's POV

" uhhh nothing" Cathy and I say at the same time

" you were talking about 'the one'" jack said

" uh yeah the one direction movie" Cathy lied and I nodded in agreement

" that was like a month ago"

" it was great though " oh my lord I'm so bad at lying.

" ok ok. Let's go film" jack said with a huge smile.

I follow jack into the filming room and set up. This is really awkward. I mean the last time I saw him and spoke to him is when I walked out from him kissing me. We wrap up the video and pack up.

" listen jack I'm sorry for walking out on you ya know few nights ago. It was rude" I apologise

" no it's fine I shouldn't of done that after what happened bef-"

" let's just forget about it" I cut him off

" yeah let's..... Friends?" Jack says whilst holding his arms out waiting for a hug.

"Friends" I giggle and return the hug.

We walk back to the office

" I'm just gonna go to the loo." Jack said and we nodded.

As soon as jack left harry came in. Oh lord.

" hey Jenn can I speak to you in the corridor for a second?" He asks Immediately

" of course" I smile and walk out with him.

" so what do you want to talk about?" I asks him

" well you promised me a kiss" he winks

" now?" I ask

" well I couldn't wait" he bites his lip them kisses me so passionately. I don't hesitate to kiss back . He cups my face with his large hand. What is he doing to me. God help me.

I pull back and smile

" I Really do love you Jenn" harry says whilst caressing my cheek. We are merely inches apart.

" I love you too harry" I smile. He smiles then kisses me again. I feel him smile into the kiss. I hear a bang of a door and pull away.

" what was that?" Harry asks

" I don't know but it didn't sound good." I say

---------

Jacks POV

Yes she doesn't hate me. Now I got to make her love me.

I walk back to the office to see no Jenn.

" Cathy where did Jenn go?" I ask

" oh she went into the corridor." Cathy smiles

" I'll go look for her" I smile back.

Ahh Jenn she's so amazing. Her beauty just takes my breath away. I walk into the corridor to see a horrifying sight . harry and Jenn KISSING?? No this is not right. She's mine. I slam the door in fury.

" jack what happened?" Cathy asked worried. Before I could answer harry and Jenn came in.

" what happened is so,some hurt?" Harry asks

" YOU! Don't you dare touch Jenn!!!" I shout at him whilst pushing him against the wall.

" woah dude what are you talking about?" He asks shocked

" ha don't make me laugh I saw what you and Jenn were doing." I raise my fist to punch him.

"JACK STOP!!" Jenn screams trying to pull me away.

No. I punch him straight in the jaw. And I don't stop. I can here Jenn's screams as she tried to pull me away.

Before I could punch harry one more time mark pulls me off him and slams me onto the wall holding me down.

What have I done? I look at harry on the floor blood coming out of his head and nose. Jenn rushing towards him crying and trying to wake him up. What did I do?

" Jenn I'm so sorry" I say between sobs.

" JACK GET OUT!" She screams a

" I'm SO sorry "'I blurt out crying.

" JACK WHY did you do this ?? I love him!!!" She screams whilst crying.

Woah she loves him? No no this can't be happening. She can't love him no. I try to go and touch her but mark keeps me still. What have I done?

Cathy runs to Jenn's side and comforts her.

"You better leave jack, NOW!" Mark demands, I apologise to Jenn one more time and run out. IDIOT! I slide down a wall and cry to myself. I've really done it now, she will never forgive me. I-I almost killed the one she loves.

A/N

WEY hey it all went down there.

Who likes bad boy jack ? What's going to happen to harry? What's going to happen to Jenn and harry?

Awh aren't they cute. WHO SHIPS JARRY??? 🙋

OK VOMMEMT BYE