Chapter 1

Jimin let out a deep sigh as he ran a hand through his recently dyed red hair. He was going to kill Suga that bastard the next time he saw him. After loosing a game of rock paper scissors he was forced to dye his hair this bright shade of red. That was how he had found himself sitting in Suga's house 30 minutes later wearing one of his old t-shirts, he was pretty sure Hoseok had gotten it for him for Christmas, with a fresh head of red hair. Jimin wondered why the the guy didn't have better things to do.

Realizing he'd spent the last 10 minutes reminiscing the cause of his new hair colour he groaned before hastily grabbing his belongings from his desk. He waved and wished his co-workers who were staying late goodnight before hurrying out of the building.

He hoped Hoseok wasn't too mad at him. The race car driver had offered to pick him up from work as him and a few friends were going out for drinks and Jimin realized he was running a little late.

Jimin spotted Hoseok leaning against his car whilst looking around bored, his face lighting up however when he noticed Jimin.

"Hokeok-hyung I-"

"Jiminie! I told you to call me J-Hope remember. Why is it you call Yoongi by his nickname but never use mine?" Hoseok whined which made Jimin chuckle. Sometimes it was easy to forget that Hoseok was his Hyung when he acted like this.

"Sorry Hyung. You know that Suga has to be referred to as Yoongi at work so I use his nickname to make him feel more comfortable."

Suga had to be spoken to very formally at work, he was a military officer after all, which made even his name seem like a formality. That was why he asked his close friends to refer to him as Suga, a name he went by back in his underground rapper days. It made him feel more comfortable and he also claimed the name had 'swag'.

"I know I know. Let's get going before the guys drink out the entire bar. Allow your hope to drive you!" Gesturing enthusiastically Hoseok held the door open for Jimin with a mock bow before eagerly sliding into the drivers seat, an excited glint in his eyes as he placed both hands on the wheel.

"Remember Hyung, this isn't a race tra-" before Jimin could even finish his sentence, Hoseok had slammed his foot down on the pedal and they were tearing off down the, thankfully, rather empty road. Jimin found himself clinging on for dear life as he remembered why he should never let the racer offer him a ride. He had gained the name J-Hope through his racing career and it was clear why. Jimin was hoping this ride didn't kill him!

Suddenly, he could hear a police siren blaring in the distance. By the sound of it the police car was getting closer.

"Uuuuh Hyung?"

Hoseok couldn't hear him over the sound of the engine and the fact that he was now 'in the zone' as he liked to refer to it.

"Hyung." Jimin said a bit firmer this time as the sirens were now really close.

"J-Hope for God's sake stop the fucking car!" Jimin yelled as Hoseok immediately slammed down on the brakes before turning to look at the red-head in confusion. Jimin sighed as he heard the police car pulling up next to them. He turned to glare at Hoseok who was smiling sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head before the telltale sound of a car door slamming shut and footsteps alerted them that they were about to have a lot of explaining to do to the officer. Seeing as Jimin was the more sensible and reasonable out of the two, he decided it would be best if he was the one to talk to the police officer. Rolling down the passenger window, Jimin put on his sweetest smile to try and convince the officer to let them off easy.

He felt his eyes widen when they landed upon said officer. He was hot. He had the silkiest looking black hair that Jimin just wanted to reach out and touch, eyes that looked so adorable and innocent but held a hint of mischief within them and cute rabbit-like teeth with small pink lips that looked utterly kissable. Not to mention his chiselled jawline that could cut through butter.

"Um, we're incredibly sorry for the commotion officer. You see-"

"Whoa, you're pretty damn cute. You were speeding you know, but I guess I'll let this little incident slide."

"Thank you so much!"

"In exchange for your number."

"Huh?!

A/N : This is my first Jikook fanfic and first story on Wattpad so please tell me what you think so far. Thank you for reading!