Chapter 4

"Urgh. Why did I have to drink so much last night? My head's killing me." Jimin groaned as he clutched his head, slowly swinging his legs off the bed in search of a much needed glass of water and an aspirin. He wrapped the blankets around him, reluctant to leave the warmth of his bed and shivered as his bare feet made contact with the cold ground while he padded to the kitchen.

After taking an aspirin and downing several glasses of cold water Jimin felt his headache had subsided for the most part. He let out a sigh before realizing it was probably Suga who had taken him home and decided to text him to say thanks. Making his way back to his room he found his phone had been put on charge and found himself warmed by the officer's caring side.

"Hmm, I got a message?" He looked at the notification on his phone and quickly unlocked it, eager to read the message he suspected was from Suga, asking how he was after having to take him home.

To: Jimin

From: Unknown number

Hey cutie ;)

Hope you sleep well xx

Jimin felt his face heat up slightly at the message but frowned in confusion at the unknown number. Who would send him a message like that?

To: unknown number

From: Jimin

Sorry I think you've got the wrong number

Jimin let out a sigh before texting Suga a quick thank you, not suspecting to get a reply for several hours. It was his day off and he would spend the majority of that time sleeping, sometimes finding time between his very extended naps to work on some songs like he used to in his underground rapper days. He still enjoyed performing but it was difficult to find time with his new job so he normally didn't get the opportunity.

Wanting to get on with his day after spending the majority of his morning sleeping, which was a bit of a blow to his pride as he thought of himself as a rather productive person resulting in lie ins being a rare occurrence, he decided to take a shower.

After spending a good half hour in the shower, this time spent washing his hair thoroughly and performing his own rendition of 'Fantastic Baby' complete with dance moves whilst trying not to slip and injure himself. He did not want his friends showing up for his funeral knowing his cause of death was dancing and falling in the shower. J-Hope would probably be laughing his head off whilst he critiqued his dance skills.

Once he was properly clean he stepped out of the shower with a towel slung around his waist and another around his shoulders to dry his hair. Curiosity was getting to him and he checked his phone to see if he got any response from the unknown number, not suspecting any response from the stranger who most likely got the wrong number.

To: Jimin

From: Unknown number

This is Jimin right?

He gasped slightly and quickly fumbled with his phone. It wasn't a wrong number? Maybe it was a prank. His head was swimming with the possibilities and swamped with confusion.

To: Unknown number

From: Jimin

Yeah that's me

How did you get my number?

And who are you?

Jimin stared intently at the screen, waiting for a reply that would answer a few of the many questions he now had.

From: Unknown number

To: Jimin

You're just full of questions aren't you? ;)

Jimin felt flustered from the latest reply. He could almost hear the teasing tone of the sender through the message whose identity he still didn't know.

To: Unknown number

From: Jimin

Just answer the question or I'm calling the police

He wouldn't actually do that, it was a little drastic just for some unknown person messaging him but he hoped it would at least motivate them to give him some answers.

To: Jimin

From: Unknown sender

That's cute Jiminie

But I am the police ;P

At that text Jimin was hit with the sudden realization that made his heart beat a little faster.

To: Unknown number

From: Jimin

You're that officer from last night

The one who asked for my number

From: Unknown number

To: Jimin

Bingo ;)

Remind me to thank your friend for the number

I owe him one

Jimin felt a twinge of annoyance at the mention of J-Hope and how that stupid horsed face hoe had landed him into this mess. (Poor J-Hope I love your face, horse like or not xD)

To: Unknown number

From: Jimin

What's your name?

Jimin waited with bated breath, his eyes glued to the screen in anticipation of learning the officer's name.

To: Jimin

From: Unknown sender

Jungkook

A/N: Sorry about J-Hope I love him really xD Btw please comment if you want any other ships in the story and I'll see if I can fit them in. Jikook and Namjin already be sailing but there's still options. And in case you're wondering where our favourite alien is he'll be making an appearance soon. Thanks for reading guys and feel free to comment or message me if you have any questions or just want to talk!