Chapter 9: More Drama

I was going to break up Tyler and Irina for their good and everybody else's. I went up to Dina Mack and whispered, "Someone told me that Irina was still sleeping with Darren and she planned to be with him and leave Tyler."

She glanced at me like I had two heads, "Are you serious??" I nodded. She sped off and told half of the students at the patio. Everyone was talking about it.

 "I'm telling you, Irina's a player," one guy said and continued, "I need to get lessons from her so I can snatch the females."

"She's a hoe, that's not cute," one girl said as she walked by.

Brian came up to me and asked, "Did you hear about Irina again??"

"Yeah, she can't stop being a hoe for anything," I said.

Tyler and Irina were sitting on the bench and it looked like they were having an argument and they were loud, "When are you going to stop cheating on me?? How many times have I took you back and you still do the same thing?!" he yelled.

"You know I have feelings for you and only you!" she shouted.

"How many times have you said that?? You probably said that to Darren too," he replied as he got up and started to walk away.

She grabbed his arm and said, "You know I would never cheat on you again!"

"Bullcrap, you would cheat on me as soon as I turn around, so don't even lie!" he shouted.

I glanced over to see the look on Tria's face and she was trying to hide her smile. "I promise, I will never do it again!" she pleaded.

"We've been back together for four weeks and I bet you cheated on me as soon as I hung up the phone and went back to your 'job'," he hissed.

"I won't, you're the only one for me," she pleaded, not even sounding convincing, she sounding like she was planning to do it again.

"Did you say that you wanted to be with Darren??" he asked.

"Bae, you know-"

"Yes or no?!"

"I was drunk when I said that," she whispered.

"Oh, so you were drunk when you tried to sleep with my cousin?"

Everyone gasped at the revelation, including me. Irina looked shocked and embarrassed.

"You thought I wouldn't find out?? He and I are close. He told me how you tried to get with him," he said.

"She slept with half the school, why are you guys so surprised?" Shaniah called out.

"She got tired of the same guys at school, so she's trying to keep it in the family," I replied.

People gasped and glanced at Shaniah and I. I didn't know why they were surprised when we said that. She's been a hoe for the longest and everyone knew that too.

"You have dudes lined up right now, what do you expect??" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Shut up," Irina snapped, she turned back to Tyler, "I won't ever cheat on you again, you should know that."

"How do I know that you're not going to go back to your 'job'??" he asked.

"I need the money!" she complained.

"You need a job with clothes on! Not fucking people! It's bad enough that's your job, but you have other guys calling and texting you, you tried to sleep with my cousin, and you keep making me look stupid," he retorted.

He was also making himself look stupid when he kept going back to her.

"Ok, I said that I liked him," she confessed.

"See?? I can't trust you for nothing! We're done!" he stormed off, leaving Irina with a shocked expression on her face.

Tria looked very satisfied and so was I.

A/N: Do you think Tyrina (Tyler +Irina) are done for good? Or do you think they're going to get back together?