Chapter 31: Round Two Ding, Ding, Ding!

The school year was winding down and the fights were becoming more frequent. No assemblies could solve that problem.

I caused most of them anyway, so it was not a huge deal.

"Girl, keep my name out of your mouth before I don't slap it out!!" Cara yelled as she got in Taran's face.

Taran glancd at her and said, "Girl please, I have better things to do than talk about you all day, hell outta here."

"You have so much to say, would you like to share?!" Cara asked as she got up in her face.

Taran rolled her eyes, "Cara, get out of my face." She put her hand up, but Cara smacked it down. It went on over and over and over.

"Cara, get out of my face," she said calmly and irritated.

"What are you going to do??" she questioned as she started poking her.

Taran smacked her in the face, making Cara's head go to the side.

"Ooohh!!" the crowd yelled as almost everyone ran to see the fight.

Taran was mopping the floor with her as she dragged and punched her at the same time.

A lot of drama was going on and a few of them were the ones that I didn't cause. Their low trust levels were getting them into fights. I messed up this school so terribly, one side look would set a fight off.

It was crazy, but a great piece of work when in my eyes.

They pulled them apart and took them to the office. Some people don't even care about being suspended, I didn't either.

A week later

I was about to fight Gianna again. She was pissing me off and she thought she was funny.

In Mr. Loans class, she and her friends were talking crap about anyone that popped into their mind. I was waiting for them to say something about me.

I wasn't saying anything. I was keeping my mouth shut until they said something.

Out of all the people I disliked, she was the one that I couldn't even stand to think about. I wanted to gag every time someone said her name. I really couldn't stand her.

Her friend, Pia, flipped her shiny, brown hair over her shoulder and took a quick glance at me. I acted like I didn't see her and pretended like I was taking notes.

I was still waiting for her to say something. Finally she did.

"Ugh, Autumn is thinks she's the shit. I would whoop her in a minute, trust," Gianna bragged.

"The last thing I remembered was that I beat your ass, but if you think you're bad, then whoop me," I challenged.

"Ladies, not now," Mr. Loans scolded as he turned back to the board.

Gianna scoffed and I faced foward smiling and replied, "She don't want it 'cause we could get the fade outside."

Gianna glared at me, "Oh really??"

"For a fact," I said, still smiling.

Everyone turned their attention towards us.

"If you want to 'get the fade outside', then do it after class," Mr. Loans said as he wrote on the board.

When the bell rang, I went to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, Gianna and her friends walked in. Her hair was up and her jewelry was off. I put my hair in a bun and took my jewelry off too.

"What do you want to do??" I asked as I stood there waiting.

"I wanna fight, that's what," she answered.

I glanced at her friends, "Don't none of you two need to jump in cause we can handle that another time."

They nodded.

A few girls walked in the bathroom, sensing the tension, they stayed. They had their phones, ready to record, they waited. There was a mini crowd in the bathroom.

We squared up and moved towards each other. She swung and missed and I hit her straight in her face, making her head go to the side. She grabbed my hair and I pushed her to the floor. I was landing punches from left to right, each of them making a, 'WHAP SMACK!' sound.

Everyone was quiet because they didn't want to get in trouble. The only sounds that was heard were our hits. She hit me in the jaw and I retaliated by punching her in the face.

We got up and were hitting each other at the same time and flung her to the floor. I felt someone pull me off of her and holding me back into the corner. I knew my hair was messed up, but Gianna was worse; she had a huge scratch on her face, a busted lip, and messed up hair.

"Damn!" the girls hissed quietly.

They stopped recording and they waited a little longer to see if anything else was about to happen.

Gianna fixed her hair and she and her friends walked out. I fixed my hair and put my jewelry back on.

"Autumn whooped her behind again," one girl said.

There was no need to say anything. I fought her and won and there was nothing to it.

When the bell rang, I got my book and went to class as if nothing happened.

No one could tell that I fought someone in the bathroom ten minutes ago. The girls who recorded it, were quiet, but I knew the fight was going to be on Instagram later.

I was ok with that because I was going to start some drama.