Chapter 7: Put In Their Place

Lilianna kept her mouth shut the whole class period, when the bell rang, I went and told Pia Anderson, another huge mouth person that Lilianna planned to fight Alicia Calvin. She looked at me, "For real??"

I nodded, "Someone told me that Alicia took Lilianna's money when she wasn't looking so she could pay Lucas back for his 'favors'." She ran and told everybody in the hallway.

"This school is full of splats," Kyle Duncan said to his friend. For real, I thought to myself.

I saw Alicia's angry face as she sped down the hallway when she spotted Lilianna by her locker, I went to see what was going to happen. "You told everyone that I stole your money?!" she shouted.

Lilianna glanced at her and replied, "No I didn't and besides I wouldn't be surprised if you did, you are broke."

Alicia's face heated with anger as she moved towards her slowly, "I don't need your dirty money! You got yours from working with Irina."

She glared at her and yelled, "That's not true you broke bitch!"

They were face to face and I chuckled quietly to myself, being entertained by the drama I just caused between the two. Alicia kicked her, Lilianna grabbed her arm and dragged her down. Alicia was pounding her face in as she threw her on the floor after she got up.

Some of the students watching were recording, laughing, yelling, and cheering, I just watched quietly from the crowd. Out of nowhere, Jillian Dome jumped in and started punching Lilianna and Roxy Mason jumped in also, beating Lilianna's behind.

It was three on one, I didn't feel sorry for her in the least, she talked too much crap. "Stupid behind tramp!"

Jillian yelled as she pounded away on Lilianna's face. Karlie got in the mix by punching Lilianna in the face and kicking her. Then Mel, the girl I didn't like, jumped in by slapping and kicking her.

Now it was five on one and she was getting her behind whooped. No duh, if it's five on one of course the five are going to win, unless if you have ten extra hands.

Four guys broke them up and they were escorted to the office.

Two weeks after that happened, Lilianna hasn't talked shit not once. All it took was me spreading a rumor and her getting jumped for her to stop. If that put many crap talkers in their place, then we should all do that often.

She learned her lesson and that's it, she was going to get whooped sooner or later, either I whooped her or someone else.

It was someone else, well others actually.

When I was in the bathroom, she walked in, glanced at me and went into the stall without uttering a word. I giggled in triumph and continued checking out my reflection.

My tattoos were still colorful, just like my personality and my attitude.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to class. I sat down in the back and watched the class fill up with students. Unfortunately, Jace sat by me and started pestering me with the same questions, "What about that date? Will it be on Saturday? What time? Why won't you date me?? Do I really have whale teeth?? Am I ugly?"

I ignored him and sketched in my notebook, acting like he wasn't even there.

 A girl with a short dress sat down on his lap, "We're still on for that date on Saturday, right Jacey-boo?"

He gulped and nodded. "Great!" she hopped out of his lap and ran her fingers through his hair.

I laughed, catching Jace's and the girl's attention.

"What's so funny?" she asked curiously.

I turned to her, "Two seconds ago, he asked me out on a date, I said no, so if he says yes to you, that means you're his rebound."

She glanced at him, "Is that true??"

He nodded and she slapped him, "I'm not your rebound bitch you can play! Either it's me or whoever else you tryna talk to! You better make up yo damn mind!" she got in his face.

He held his cheek and sat motionless in pain, she left a red mark on his face.

"You shouldn't lie to females like that," I tsked as I turned back to the front.

Some people just don't learn.

Mel sat in the middle, she came back after her suspension when she jumped in that fight, acting like she was bad, jumping in a fight makes you a coward.

Apparently, she didn't know that and I planned to let her know.