Chapter 16: New Target

When Taye turned around and saw me, her face paled. I smirked at her reaction and stepped closer to her.

She looked like she wanted to run, I was about to piss her off just like I did to Scarlet before she was arrested. I heard her breathing get louder and heavier like she was about to have a panic attack.

We were face to face, "What's the matter Taye?? Long time, no see, I guess you don't see a person for a while after they try to tear your family apart now do you?" I asked with a sneer.

She cleared her throat, she always did that when she was nervous, "Nothing, I'm fine."

I shrugged, "Don't tell me that you're scared to see me?"

She nervously tapped her foot as her eyes wandered, avoiding my glare.

The tension between us was so thick, you can cut it with a butcher knife. I knew that I was her worst nightmare, she knew the damage I could do to her, she didn't have to act like she was scared because I knew she was.

She shook her head fiercely.

"Are you sure? It looks like you've seen a ghost and believe me, I'm not one, I'm real and in your face," I hissed as I got closer, we were inches away from each other's faces.

"I don't want any confrontation," her voice shook slightly.

"Well, you should've thought about that before you tried to tear my family apart and no one wants your bum of a father." I snapped. I was surprised at the calmness in my voice.

She opened her mouth to reply, but no sound came out and I said, "No need to explain, I'll destory you so fast, you'll see smoke rising from the pile of ashes that you call your future," I had a bright smile on my face, enjoying how uncomfortable I made her.

"See you around," I said as I bumped passed her and headed down the hallway and up the stairs.

That girl knew I was demonic, but now, years later, I was lethal to anyone's reputation.

Breesha came up to me, "I saw you, whooping Ali's behind." I smirked and nodded. She walked away.

I was still getting praise for beating Ali's behind, but my target was Taye.

I was going to make sure she regretted ever coming back to Shamrock. She was my target and she definitely wasn't coming off of it.

When class was over, I saw Taye looking into her locker, reaching for something. I slammed the locker shut as soon as she took her arm out of it. She looked like she was about to piss herself. It made me smile, proud of the reaction I got out of her.

She growled, but when she saw my face, her expression changed to nervous and scared at the same time.

"After all these years, I still don't like you," I said.

"Well, that's your opinion," she said quietly.

Knowing how she is, if anybody else said that to her, she would've have an attitude. Since it was me, she knew better.

"Don't act like you're sweet because you're not, you're a fake piece of trash, but don't worry, I know people like that," I said with a smile on my face.

She gulped, "W-w-well, that's how you feel."

I glanced at her up and down, "Yeah, it is, I ruin people like you all the time."

She started breathing harder because she remembered how much drama I used to start in our old neighborhood. She remembered all the reputations I've damaged. She knew whenever I tarnished it, there's no coming back from it.

"You know, my mom is still trying to get my dad's trust back again even though she didn't cheat. I wonder if that would be you when I destroy you and you'll be picking up the pieces," I sneered.

She gulped, "Ummm....."

I cut her off, "It's been five years, that's not that long, it angers me as you can see."

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Oh well, I'll get back to that sorry ass apology," I said as I bumped passed her.

I wasn't done with her or the some of the people that went here.

I will ruin her and she's been back for a week. Now who would ruin someone's high school life that fast?? Me, of course.